Padres - Mariners - retro uniforms

larrypep

I'm loving both those uniforms, but for some reason I've always had a soft spot for those Padres throwbacks, and more so the home versions. Sometimes I miss the 80's, except for the uniform rule that nearly every damn team had to have a baby blue uniform for a while.

As for the ballgirl,

I wouldn't call her fat at all! In the black community, we'd call her "thick".

Did you ever see

Trust me, that's her in a few years. "Wide load" is more appropriate, but yeah, her whole ensemble... makes her look special.

It's cool to be hanging out with so many studs here dating super models lol.

My thigh comment was in no way, shape or form suggesting she was fat. Merely suggesting she could take it like a champ, but odds are she is 16. Thats why I didn't want to say that, and now I look like a perv.

Great to see these unis on the field last night. Turned on the TV to watch it with my dad in the hospital, and the first thing out of his mouth was WOW. When I told him we were going to watch the Mariners and Padres, he commented that he wished the Pads would go back to their old colors. Boy was he surprised when we saw it was a TBTC game. Only thing not mentioned in this thread was the lack of white shoes for the Padres.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Wow -- some of you guys are kinda :censored:s.

Locally, there's a push at the Mariners shop to sell old merchandise. The late 80's/early 90's uniforms are kind of blah, but that trident logo is pretty great.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Ballgirl:

a6f786ad0ab5dc13a79be9520c9012b1-getty-117898812.jpg

Looks good and can really blow.

I wanna say she looks good...but she's a mess. Socks are f'ed up, wearing the wrong helmet with the jersey, wearing mushy green apple spandex, probably not Bazooka gum...she's a wreck. ^_^

I'm not following you... you say all that like its a bad thing.

As for the uniforms...

Screwed up helmet/cap nonwithstanding, this is a really nice Padre look. Not the particular brown/gold look I'd personally want to see return (cue Gothamite's pic here), but miles ahead of the drop in the navy bucket they currently sport.

My thigh comment was in no way, shape or form suggesting she was fat. Merely suggesting she could take it like a champ, but odds are she is 16. Thats why I didn't want to say that, and now I look like a perv.

She's actually a Junior at Bellevue College in Bellevue, WA... so your comment is acceptable.

She's also a pretty good softball player.

She's actually a Junior at Bellevue College in Bellevue, WA... so your comment is acceptable.

She's also a pretty good softball player.

In that case, game on.

The Ballgirl:

a6f786ad0ab5dc13a79be9520c9012b1-getty-117898812.jpg

Looks good and can really blow.

I wanna say she looks good...but she's a mess. Socks are f'ed up, wearing the wrong helmet with the jersey, wearing mushy green apple spandex, probably not Bazooka gum...she's a wreck. ^_^

I say that she is in character for the early 80's. Fashion was a mess with neon colors, cut shirts at the collars, wearing mismatched style, etc.

Archived