Which Teams do Red-White-Blue the best?

Brave-Bird 08

Andre-Johnson-219x300.jpg

This Texans uniform specifically. I miss the red socks.

nba_g_hawks_580.jpg

Joe-Mauer.jpg

nash.jpg

Homer pick. I love everything about the Blue Jackets' uniforms. I would be perfectly content if they wore these in their current state for the rest of my life.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clippers preseason games might be the least cared sporting events of all time

Looking at the stands in the Coliseum, I'm pretty sure the average Oakland A's game is the least cared-about sporting event of all time. I mean, at least the Clippers don't have to hide entire sections of empty seats with an ugly tarp:

DSCF9533.jpg

You're a :censored:ing moron. Even with the tarp it holds over 36,000. And the A's have higher attendance than the Clippers

The fact that it HOLDS over 36,000 really only goes against your argument when saying they outdraw the Clippers. A clippers home game only has a seating capacity of just under 20,000 people, so they should outdraw the Clippers. The Clippers averaged 17,742 fans...the A's are averaging just over 19,000, in fact, baseball games should outdraw most basketball games. Since there is a higher number of seats, you have to deal in percentages...in which case the Clippers do outdraw the Athletics by a pretty substantial margin...

....but back to the topic at hand haha, even though I cant stand the team, this is by far(IMO) the best throwback jersey in the NFL and would love for the patriots to ditch Elvis and go back to this.

patriotsuniform.jpg

Because what the NFL needs is another white helmet with gray facemask.

Well I was actually more focused on the jersey/pant/sock combo than anything else, I just think everything within those elements work really well together

Nothing wrong with the classic.

I wish the Jets switched over to the gray mask.

The gray mask was great, but I also liked it better in the 60s/early 70s when their logo was pointed and had that football shape.

When they reshaped it to an oval in '98 I thought it was a really bad move.

nyj_helmet-60s.jpg

Nothing wrong with the classic.

I wish the Jets switched over to the gray mask.

The gray mask was great, but I also liked it better in the 60s/early 70s when their logo was pointed and had that football shape.

When they reshaped it to an oval in '98 I thought it was a really bad move.

nyj_helmet-60s.jpg

Agreed. For whatever reason- I think the grey mask on helmets makes the other colors pop more.

I don't think its even close how much better the Colts look with a gray mask.

Because what the NFL needs is another white helmet with gray facemask.

And another plain uniform with UCLA stripes that look awful on Reebok/Adidas' stretchy material.

Well to be fair Nike's getting the contract soon, and they seem to be able to do the UCLA stripes right...kindasorta. Better then Reebok/Adidas anyway. Not that I'm advocating the Pats go back to their old look. Keep Pat in the past.

Archived