Which Teams do Red-White-Blue the best?

Brave-Bird 08

Because what the NFL needs is another white helmet with gray facemask.

Well I was actually more focused on the jersey/pant/sock combo than anything else, I just think everything within those elements work really well together

Gotcha. Of the Pats throwbacks, I'm more partial to the 80s white helmet/white mask, white/blue/white shoulder stripes, and blue outlines on numbers. But I don't think I'd want the throwback look for the team full time.

I don't think its even close how much better the Colts look with a gray mask.

White helmet with white mask really looked good with the Colts as well. The gray or white masks look 100x better than a blue mask though.

georgecolts.jpg

And another plain uniform with UCLA stripes that look awful on Reebok/Adidas' stretchy material.

Randy Moss's stripes look ridiculous. Paraphrasing IceCap, hopefully Nike can fix the stripes.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at the stands in the Coliseum, I'm pretty sure the average Oakland A's game is the least cared-about sporting event of all time. I mean, at least the Clippers don't have to hide entire sections of empty seats with an ugly tarp:

Really? Well maybe because baseball fans dont want to sit that high up and watch a game or stay in the California heat in the summer.

Sk4Yl.gif

I don't know about Oakland, but San Francisco is the coldest city in the U.S. during the summer.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Exactly. Bland collegiate uniforms + white helmet with gray facemask + complete travesty of a helmet logo = unmitigated disaster. I don't get the love for the Pat Patriot uniforms, other than their age.

The uniforms have a classic simple design with nice colors and a unique helmet logo.

I don't know about Oakland, but San Francisco is the coldest city in the U.S. during the summer.

You got that right. There's an old saying "The coldest winter was the summer I spent in San Francisco" - now I'm assuming that the person that came up with that slogan (And no, it was not Mark Twain) didn't get out much or travel too often. Because I think the Northeast, Midwest, and quite a few places in Canada would have something to say about that. Not to mention the Sierra's. lol.

Anyway, for the topic of the thread - I'd say my favorite and best Red White and Blue teams are:

MLB: Cardinals with their alternate uniform.

NHL: Montreal.

NFL: New England Throwbacks.

NBA: Washington - with their new look.

NCAA Football: Arizona Wildcats.

NCAA Basketball: Ole miss and Gozaga

MLS: NE Revolution

My Sport -Fieldball:

International Competition: USA.

Archived