Best Uniform Match Ups

raysox

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

broncos-over-packers.jpg

My personal favorite (plus it was a good game)

Each team featured team colors that no other teams in the league have. Also, there were no repeated colors with both the teams. It featured a new look style by the Broncos with old school Packers. Old vs. New with a nice collection of differentiating colors

Go A's!

Maybe not one of the "all-time great" match-ups, but I always think it's interesting to see the Lakers and Clippers match-up--two L.A. teams with such contrasting color schemes. It was especially nice when they wore these:

AtP2M.jpg

The best matchup I've ever seen in person was Mercyhurst College vs the Royal Military College of Canada. Beautiful royal blue third jerseys with big green M's on the front and green and white stripes and Whalers pants against RMC's red version of the Maple Leafs throwbacks, a sweater that is gorgeous in any color. Putting the two side by side really made for a beautiful game (which was good, because Mercyhurst dominated), and looked as perfectly juxtaposed as hockey ever should be

mercyhurstvsrmcfaceoff1.jpg

Mercyhurstvsrmcmerciadphoto.jpg

And really people? You can't pick a whole bunch. Take THE BEST and go with that, rather than just posting any nice sports photo you can think of. ONE matchup can be the best, not five.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived