Best Uniform Match Ups

raysox

I think you guys are misunderstanding what I meant. I am talking about the color combos, not just the colors. I know navy, orange, green and yellow are used by other teams. I was talking specifically on the colors on the uniforms

The Bears use navy and orange just like the Broncos. That's what me and Mbannon were trying to get at. Although the Bears' orange and blue are both slightly darker than the Broncos'.

I got that and that wasn't what my post meant to say (but I can see where there was confusion).

Go A's!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I can't find pics of them together, but

futuregriffey.jpg

vs.

990483956_784d3b8ef9_o.jpg

(I want one of those silver gloves, they look awesome, but I digress)

Surely you can't be serious.

I am, those things are :censored:ing awesome.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

I love the abundantly overt homereroticism these "best of" types of threads bring out. It's done got to where people don't even bother trying to hide it anymore. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Portugal+v+Brazil+Group+G+2010+FIFA+World+Ai0HAgoxZAnl.jpg

This is really nice right here.

UGA-UF provides for some nice looking matchups with the contrast of red-black vs blue-orange, I liked when UF wore pro combats this year to provide a good change of pace:

103010_wblank_ugafl0060.jpg

However, a few years back's matchup of Florida in all blue and Georgia in black pants and helmets was NOT a good looking game in my opinion.

A few of the early Super Bowls were beautiful:

SB I: 0zjo9.jpg

SB IV: CXs7H.jpg

SB VII: 9jlCw.jpg

SB XI: BXyJ2.jpg

SB XVIII: XOEmBl.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLJ3CISfQpE

Browns/Steelers will always be my favorite matchup. Not just the rivalry but the two totally different schemes.

I'm from Texas and indifferent to the whole Browns-Steelers thing, but this matchup has always looked striking to me. I love the "autumn colors" that both teams use. The combination of brown, orange, yellow, and black just looks good on muddied field.

When searching for photos, it seems that the Steelers have worn their yellow helmet/number sets a few times when playing Cleveland. Put me in the camp that wants these two teams wearing their primary home/roads when they face eachother. Everytime.

nfl-plug-1-9-art-g0qb73hq-1steelers-browns-football-jpeg-0d3bc-large.jpg

594727.jpg

Cleveland-Browns-vs-Pittsburgh-Steelers.jpg

Call me crazy, but I always thought that Green and Gold vs. Purple and Red could make for an attractive uniform matchup.

2977126.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD63C0ADA3CD8A8A9B04376C09102A1E480F980408A3F92E20E30A760B0D811297

I don't know about others, but that image wasn't showing up for me, so I rehosted and reposted that picture. I agree, this is a pretty good combination in basketball. I don't know about other sports, though - I don't think I would like it as much in football or baseball.

tGitJ.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Yankees vs. Phillies pictures

We get it...you like Yanks vs. Phils. Why two pictures of the exact same matchup...and you post the same pictures (Jeter pic, Utley pic) in two different posts??

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived