Best Uniform Match Ups

raysox

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about others, but that image wasn't showing up for me, so I rehosted and reposted that picture. I agree, this is a pretty good combination in basketball. I don't know about other sports, though - I don't think I would like it as much in football or baseball.

tGitJ.jpg

Well, it seems to be showing up now. However, a deep purple, red, and silver combination was used by our rival, high school football team a while back. They slowly eliminated the red over time to switch to a purple and silver combination, which pretty much makes them look like the Kansas State Wildcats, but they did look surprisingly good with red in their uniforms. Pretty much imagine the Joe Ferguson era Buffalo Bills, and that's what they wore, with a generic white wolf logo, outlined in red, and on a purple shell. Very solid look.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but this past season's Music City Bowl was gorgeous:

1231Music1_GDRNFOTO_85.jpg

Yes it was. Especially the end.

And I didn't notice Shaun Draughn's homemade striped sock look during the game. That looks pretty good.

^^^^^^^^

That game was the definition of a pretty uniform match-up. I was in San Francisco with some friends over New Years this past year and I was carrying a round of drinks across a busy bar when this game caught my eye from a TV set in the upper corner. I remember thinking "I bet I post something about that game one day on CCSLC". Ha!

Archived