Best Uniform Match Ups

raysox

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes derp

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes

?

Cam-Newton.jpg

Love this thread and all of the matchups. The description along with this photo just makes me long for toe to meet leather!!

UNC vs Virginia Tech

1090272099_QE4pP-L-1.jpg

Light blue and white of a clear sky + maroon and orange of autumn leaves = perfect conditions for college football.

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes

?

Cam-Newton.jpg

Yeah, not sure what the hell I was thinking there LOL

I've always thought this was a really good-looking finals:

ny.mark-messier.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Growing up as a Kings fan, I always loved when the Oilers travelled down to Inglewood...

51523360.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD8DB924F7FFC2A45C31C81E5C804C542A78CB1F58692EF4B2F06BF04B24B4128C

Now that both teams are wearing uniforms of the same style, it'll be nice to get some flashbacks.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Love this thread and all of the matchups. The description along with this photo just makes me long for toe to meet leather!!

Better build a time machine and go back about 30 years to when kickers still kicked straight-on.

^_^

BEQSt.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived