Sign in to follow this  
raysox

Best Uniform Match Ups

Here was a good looking match-up from a few years back featuring LSU in their seldom-worn purple jerseys:

lsu_ap.jpg

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes derp

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes

?

Cam-Newton.jpg

Tarheels and Vols mathup would look even better if they both wore solids.

Duke+v+North+Carolina+HklcltlQ06bl.jpgChick+fil+Bowl+Virginia+Tech+v+Tennessee+Wxcf1lFZbpFl.jpg

I'd also love to see this matcup

Florida+Atlantic+v+Texas+LySbS98BA64l.jpg12+Football+Championship+Missouri+v+Oklahoma+O-9ZibLr5Vil.jpg

This is my first post, I've been contemplating joining for quite some time.

I love the complexity of Air Force's uniforms compared to Army's uniforms610x.jpg

Apparently Georgia is going to wear red and Boise State will wear all blue for the Chik-fil-A kickoff game. I'm prematurely entering that is a winner here.

Got a new one after tonight.

843112165f3af0c32e70b3accb0852ea-getty-118561776.jpg

Love this thread and all of the matchups. The description along with this photo just makes me long for toe to meet leather!!

UNC vs Virginia Tech

1090272099_QE4pP-L-1.jpg

Light blue and white of a clear sky + maroon and orange of autumn leaves = perfect conditions for college football.

I never noticed it but LSU's pants stripe is trying to match the stripe on the jersey, however since they never wear the purple jersey it just makes it seem like the pants stripe is mismatching the helmet stripe. They have the same problem as Auburn, however Auburn obviously has no uni stripes

?

Cam-Newton.jpg

Yeah, not sure what the hell I was thinking there LOL

I've always thought this was a really good-looking finals:

ny.mark-messier.jpg

L_15.jpg

Teal v. Purple. Need I say more?

228662.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0ED8E20D5EC6152439C284831B75F48EF45

This was a pretty nice matchup. Ohio State in their 1968 throwbacks and Northwestern actually wearing "northwestern stripes".

Growing up as a Kings fan, I always loved when the Oilers travelled down to Inglewood...

51523360.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD8DB924F7FFC2A45C31C81E5C804C542A78CB1F58692EF4B2F06BF04B24B4128C

Now that both teams are wearing uniforms of the same style, it'll be nice to get some flashbacks.

Love this thread and all of the matchups. The description along with this photo just makes me long for toe to meet leather!!

Better build a time machine and go back about 30 years to when kickers still kicked straight-on.

^_^

BEQSt.jpg

4b6da6a05f40cb9455ad25708a82fb8a-getty-.jpg

Would love to see this but with the Raiders in black jerseys. NFL probably wouldn't allow but I don't see how light blue and black can't play against each other.