Bobcat Logo Help C&C Please

skier14

Haha weird coincidence, that's what I'm working on right now. How about I comment on yours you comment on mine ;)

I haven't really done this much, but I'll give you a lot.

- The nose needs to be shorter.

- The outline might be too thick; it overpowers the whole design.

- You might want to try a tuft of fur at the top of its head; it would make the "A" look much more natural.

- Add a top row of teeth

- Add whiskers. That would go a LONG way towards making it look more cat-like.

- Change the head shape a bit, right now it looks like the ears take up most of its head. Do some research and look at pictures, because I'm getting more of a weasel/ferret vibe.

- I would make it look a bit more fierce, instead of placated.

- The eyes need... eyes. It looks kind of sunken and scary right now (but not in a good way)

I like your fundamentals right now, and the colour scheme is really unique and great. If you makes this a bit more cat-like I think it could look a lot better.

the way that you have the orange mark right where the ears meet the cheeks is making it look like the ears are in front of the cheeks. if you extend that orange mark up somehow it will look like the ears start behind the cheeks and give it more depth.

I would maybe try to bring up the nose and the mouth. definitely shorten the nose.

add that tuft of hair to make the A seem more natural.

your outline is a bit too big as stated before.

i would like to see how it would look if all the orange were that brown color, keeping it a 2 color logo perhaps.

keep going, great start.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

Haha weird coincidence, that's what I'm working on right now. How about I comment on yours you comment on mine ;)

I haven't really done this much, but I'll give you a lot.

- The nose needs to be shorter.

- The outline might be too thick; it overpowers the whole design.

- You might want to try a tuft of fur at the top of its head; it would make the "A" look much more natural.

- Add a top row of teeth

- Add whiskers. That would go a LONG way towards making it look more cat-like.

- Change the head shape a bit, right now it looks like the ears take up most of its head. Do some research and look at pictures, because I'm getting more of a weasel/ferret vibe.

- I would make it look a bit more fierce, instead of placated.

- The eyes need... eyes. It looks kind of sunken and scary right now (but not in a good way)

I like your fundamentals right now, and the colour scheme is really unique and great. If you makes this a bit more cat-like I think it could look a lot better.

I think you nailed it.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived