Best ever Buffalo Bills concept belongs to CAB

Mitch B

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1129/5152675089_5a85f15f9c_z.jpg

I love the extended use of the red stripe with the retro look of the mid 70's uniform. Great design and I don't even care for the Bills.

I think some of the best uniforms are those that are retro with a twist and this design fall into that category.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Haha thanks man! I'm glad you really like it but it's really not all that original. There's been a few other people that have had a similar design on the pants for Bills' concepts. I don't know if the shoulder stripes have been done before, but I definitely borrowed the pants idea from other concepts I've seen. But I appreciate that I've been dedicated my own thread. B) Haha.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Only issue I have with it is the shoulder stripes go the opposite way to all the others, flip them so they're thin at the front and thick at the back and I think it's a compelete concept. Everything ties together, it's not cluttered and over the top like the uni they just got rid of yet it's still a modern looking uni. It's a good effort!

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

It's a pretty good concept. I'm not a fan of the pants stripe and the logo being placed on top of it, when it comes to this concept. Even though I know where the artist got their inspiration from for that pants stripe, it's definitely a lot better than most.

Archived