Rutgers football

Discrim

As I mentioned in my last post, I decided to change up part of my football template. A specific part of said template, that I'm willing to admit was outdated. Yes, I finally changed the sleeves. Happy now? <_<

rutgersfbmain.png

rather plain, but I liked the knight logos better than that bland R they inexplicably fell in love with. Where white would ordinarily be used, it's instead a very light silver.

rutgersfbalt.png

The helmet is something I've been wanting to put on a concept for years but never got around to until now. While the plume might've made more sense as a helmet stripe, this is a more distinct look. The jersey is partially inspired by the full knight, and part of me also wanted to have an Ajax-style football jersey around :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Not a fan of the graphics on the sleeves simply because almost no one wears sleeves that long anymore. But I absolutely LOVE the white helmet. I'm not sure if I wouldn't replace the "R" logo on the side with numerals maybe. Or possibly just leave it blank.

gYH2mW9.png

I know I'm the minority here, but I actually love the helmet they use now. It just feels more collegiate to me than their previous helmet and uniforms.

However, the Scarlet Knight logos seen here, are some of my favorite NCAA D1 logos.

I don't like the lack of white in this concept. even though the logos you used for the helmet and sleeves don't have any white in them, I think that the numbers and Away jersey would look better white.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I like the home and away sleeve logo but I'm not sure if they'll show because nobody wears sleeves that long anymore.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Template: terrible

White helmet alternate without the R: makes up for it

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived