My version of the Winnipeg Jets

dcameronh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME THIRD !!! WOW ! I'd buy it for sure and I hate wordmark logos !

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the wordmarks on the jerseys either but it seems to makes sence with their new set of logos and I like the way it looks too.

• 5 weeks later...

So finally I have made an update. Since the new logos & colors came out already, for those who wanted silver, I went with them and made a concept for the new jerseys. Regardless what you think of the new logos (I'm not a big fan but they are alright), let me know what you think. Thanks

Home:winnipeg-jets-home.png

Away:winnipeg-jets-away.png

Alternate:winnipeg-jets-alternate.png

I guess I wasn't too far off the real thing. Although I like the real ones better then what I came up with. Now they just need to come out with a light blue third jersey. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

New_jersey_unveil.jpg?size=sw380nws

So finally I have made an update. Since the new logos & colors came out already, for those who wanted silver, I went with them and made a concept for the new jerseys. Regardless what you think of the new logos (I'm not a big fan but they are alright), let me know what you think. Thanks

Home:winnipeg-jets-home.png

Away:winnipeg-jets-away.png

Alternate:winnipeg-jets-alternate.png

I guess I wasn't too far off the real thing. Although I like the real ones better then what I came up with. Now they just need to come out with a light blue third jersey. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

New_jersey_unveil.jpg?size=sw380nws

As it stands right now, I like your set better than the new ones. There a more consistent pattern down, and that powder 3rd is gorgeous. If they come out with a powder third with the roundel on it, I might say I like the real ones better 4 days of the week. That's only because I don't like wordmarks on hockey jerseys. Nice job though!

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived