Hartford Tritons football concept

Julius Seizure

I dig it! Normally, I would say that the primary you've come up with is too tall for a football logo, and that may still be true, but because of the helmet logo you've gone with (which I really like), the tall primary shouldn't be a problem. The only thing that bugs me about it is that the outer prongs very very nearly touch the center prong. In my opinion, they either need to definitively touch or, preferably, definitively not touch. The "almostness" bugs me. Also, it seems like the bit of shadow that points down from the outer prongs needs to follow the curve of the prongs, instead of going straight, and the shadow up the middle of the shaft probably is unneeded.

Is this a UFL team or fantasy? Anyway the trident makes me think of the Whalers, because of the "W" shape to it. Try removing either the stripe or logo from the sleeve because one of them has to go. You have a good start and I like the color scheme.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

it seems like the bit of shadow that points down from the outer prongs needs to follow the curve of the prongs, instead of going straight, and the shadow up the middle

Yeah, I could stretch out the shadow a bit, make it curve with the outer prongs. And I agree with you on the sleeves. I did both because I wasn't sure which look to go with, I wanted a modern feel to blend in with a conservative 80's look. Thanks, man:)

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

I remember this concept and you've come a long, long way. Great work. With how overdone baby blue/blue is, I miss the green/blue whalers look you were originally working on, but hey, if it works, it works.

Really great job. You've achieved the detail of a modern logo without losing the simplicity that a logo should have. Very impressive. Plus, the jerseys are nice and understated, and the helmet logo was a good choice. You could easily do a third jersey with the helmet logo in place of the sleeve stripe with the riveted-H on the helmets, but that's getting ahead of ourselves.

Great turnaround, I hope to see more concepts from you in the future.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Nice logo. Yeah the ends of the trident spikes look like their touching the center spike, and the only other thing is the number on the jerseys look a little big. Still great logo, great uni's!! :D

don't lose your original look! it's a great concept, don't throw it away just yet! make that last design in baby blue and make it a third jersey. Maybe make the pants navy blue and keep the rivet-stripe white. Oh, and have flying tritons on the helmet AND jersey is too much, maybe put the logo on the helmet, but that might not be necessary if you change the color of the jersey's tridents.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Yeah, I really like the original version of this concept, the stripe and shield combination on the sleeves is sharp and it works with the pants stripe you had. Overall, I love the helmets and primary logo. My only issue as it seems to be with the others here, is how tall your number font is.

Archived