Proof

MrTitan

That would make sense if it were Texas A & M, but that is University of Texas.

However, enough can not be said about how bad those uniforms are.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Whoops! There's only one university in Texas that uses the nickname Longhorns. That's okay, Titan...let's get an Admin in here to fix that subtitle.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

:P "fluff me in the Goat ass, plop those things are pointy"--The Goat by Adam Sandler

Horns Texas University/Horns=Bulls=Agriculture in A & M you could see how I got mixed up :D

My bad stupid joke anyways..lol I'll do a better one next time.

You'd almost think I was canadian :flagcanada: ... and there go all my teeth :hockeysmiley:

Too easy, way too easy,

As one planning to attend Texas A&M University in January, I could take this oppurtunity to take shots at MrTitan or the Texas University Longhorns ( helpful hint: saying University of Texas in College Station, doesn't fly well). But as I stated earlier this is just to easy.

dmr

EDIT: To try and save some dignity here

Whoops! There's only one university in Texas that uses the nickname Longhorns. That's okay, Titan...let's get an Admin in here to fix that subtitle.

MrTitan is owin' Triple-T after this one...

Before you make a joke, you best make sure you don't end up looking like one, son! WOOO! B) J/K

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

However, enough can not be said about how bad those uniforms are.

Why the hatin' on the Texas unis? That's a good uni, and the color is just phenominal.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Everytime I see the Longhorns in those all white duds, the first words that pop into my mind, and I'm never one to actually discriminate, is "Look at those running flying f*gg*ts in their ballet uniforms!"

Skin tight, all white...just ain't manly. Especially from Texas.

--Roger "Time? "Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

To easy, way to easy,

As one planning to attend Texas A&M University in January, I could take this oppurtunity to take shots at MrTitan or the Texas University Longhorns ( helpful hint: saying University of Texas in College Station, doesn't fly well). But as I stated earlier this is just to easy.

dmr

At this juncture, I think it's probably better that you just concentrate on learning the proper usage of the words "to" and "too." I would imagine that's a skill that will serve you well at A&M.

:P

Just another public service provided by yours truly, B.A. - English, University of Missouri, 1990

ps - No malice intended. Half of my law school graduating class went to either UT or A&M - I get along with both just fine.

Here is proof that Texas SUCKS

24695.jpg

Way to go dude!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived