Super Bowl XLVI colors

Mr. Krabs

Anybody have an idea of what the secondary colors for the game will be? Last year in Dallas it was dark blue and had had star symbols interwoven into the championship shirt and the decorations outside. Any clues as to what the colors and symbols will be in Indianapolis? (lord willing)

Dark Yellow, Dark Red, Seahawks/NFL Pacific Blue and Gray. With Yellow and Orange gradients. No, I'm not kidding.

I'll try to post the color palette and some graphics this weekend.

Dark Yellow, Dark Red, Seahawks/NFL Pacific Blue and Gray. With Yellow and Orange gradients. No, I'm not kidding.

Good lord. That sounds....gaudy!

I think I know where this comes from--well, the gradients I have no guess for, but the rest? Blue and yellow come from the Indiana state flag (as Mr. Moore pointed out); blue and red come from the Indianapolis civic flag. The gray? The Colts' facemasks, maybe??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow...that's...kinda...um, different.

I think I like it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why? The NFL might decide on black and gold, using the primary colors of the host team the secondary colors for the game's identity.

The NFL avoids matching the Super Bowl visuals to the host city's team identity like the plague. Last year there was no straight five point stars allowed in any graphics and this year there is no dark royal blue allowed in anything.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Why? The NFL might decide on black and gold, using the primary colors of the host team the secondary colors for the game's identity.

The NFL avoids matching the Super Bowl visuals to the host city's team identity like the plague. Last year there was no straight five point stars allowed in any graphics and this year there is no dark royal blue allowed in anything.

My comment was directed more toward the first one, where the OP mentioned Dallas had made shirts with its team colors mixed with the Super Bowl logo.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived