Sign in to follow this  
rmackman

Got Two of my Jerseys Lettered

1993 Frank Thomas & Robin Yount. These were done at Grandstand (http://www.grandstandsox.com/) in Chicago just a block down from U.S. Cellular Field. Sorry the photos aren't that great. Took them with my cell phone:

JerseyLettering3.jpg

JerseyLettering2.jpg

JerseyLettering4.jpg

JerseyLettering1.jpg

nice! funny you posted this, i was just getting some of my mets jerseys ready to take to get lettered.

nice! funny you posted this, i was just getting some of my mets jerseys ready to take to get lettered.

To the same store I just used?

no. Stiches in NY. they are the official letterers of the ny mets.

Those look accurate. By the way, unless Grandstand changed in the past 8 years or so, they send their jerseys to EPS in Schaumburg to be customized.

Haha EPS does everything. I got ordered a Dallas Stars one from IceJerseys, and guess what the return address on the package was.

V. nice, Yount and Frank Thomas own

Those look accurate. By the way, unless Grandstand changed in the past 8 years or so, they send their jerseys to EPS in Schaumburg to be customized.

I think they do the White Sox one in house because they do all the lettering for the team. I have no idea who EPS is. Do they have a site?

no. Stiches in NY. they are the official letterers of the ny mets.

The ny mets are my favorite squadron.

apu+nye+mets.jpg

How much was customization through Grandstand? I have a blank 90s Cubs jersey I need to be customized at some point.

How much was customization through Grandstand? I have a blank 90s Cubs jersey I need to be customized at some point.

It varies. It was $65 for the Sox jersey, but $94 for the Brewers jersey.

Even though the Sox jersey is 3-color and the Brewers only 2?

Maybe the Chicago lettering was cheaper because they had more in stock?

Even though the Sox jersey is 3-color and the Brewers only 2?

Because Grandstand does the lettering for the actual Sox jerseys, and they have the lettering for every season going back to 1975 already in stock. They had to actually order the Brewers stuff, then cut it.

So, I had another one done. Check out this beauty!

ConineJersey.jpg

That looks great! Can't imagine you'll see to many others walking around with that one on!

IIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*foams at the mouth*

IIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*foams at the mouth*

This is why we hate you. ;)