Got Two of my Jerseys Lettered

rmackman

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may want to call Exclusive Pro and see if they can still do past NFL jerseys. I know they do not letter current NFL jerseys but not sure about past ones. Terry is a great guy and will shoot you straight on whether he can do the work and if not, who might be an alternative.

Nice Yount jersey. That Brewers era of jerseys the first few years in the 90s are often forgotten about. I have a cotten jersey from that era. No where close to being authentic but that era is hard to find in my size. Love the road grays from that time as well.

EPS in Rockford is who I have used for all 400+ authentic jerseys I own. I think Grandstand is upcharging you on top of EPS' charges to them. I have that same exact Brewers jersey and Terry at EPS did it for me for $50. That was about 5 years ago so it might be slightly more but certainly not $94. The work is fantastic on your jerseys which leads me to believe it was EPS who performed the work as in my opinion, they are second to none. Along with myself, Jeff B and Sodboy also use EPS. Nothing against Grandstand, but you may want to look into using EPS directly instead of paying the extra upcharge.

Yeah. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet in this thread, but at least as of a few years ago, Grandstand sent all their jerseys to EPS to be customized. They didn't do anything in-store.

Oh, and the Marlins BP's brought a tear to my eye. Such great jerseys.

The jersey was done in three days time. Could they really have sent it to EPS and gotten it back that fast though?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

EPS in Rockford is who I have used for all 400+ authentic jerseys I own. I think Grandstand is upcharging you on top of EPS' charges to them. I have that same exact Brewers jersey and Terry at EPS did it for me for $50. That was about 5 years ago so it might be slightly more but certainly not $94. The work is fantastic on your jerseys which leads me to believe it was EPS who performed the work as in my opinion, they are second to none. Along with myself, Jeff B and Sodboy also use EPS. Nothing against Grandstand, but you may want to look into using EPS directly instead of paying the extra upcharge.

Yeah. I don't know if it has been mentioned yet in this thread, but at least as of a few years ago, Grandstand sent all their jerseys to EPS to be customized. They didn't do anything in-store.

The jersey was done in three days time. Could they really have sent it to EPS and gotten it back that fast though?

Really really depends how they operate. For instance with goalie pads some manufactuers set time aside each week for national chains like goalie monkey and others to make their pads exclusively to ensure their production dates are met and they can offer the quickest customization.

If grandstand has time set aside for them each week to have work done and have others work pushed back, then yeah- three days is more then enough time. It only takes a hour to make a kit,and if you know what your doing maybe an hour to apply. Taking your time too.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Wow, I don't know if EPS could even get it done in three days with how busy they are. Maybe Grandstand does everything on site now.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I think that Thomas might be a bit off in the name outline. I don't think the silver outline in the "M" is supposed to be square, if you don't what I mean. It should follow the angles on the bottom I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

SIG1.png

SIG2.pngSIG3.png

Talked to Terry over at Exclusive Pro yesterday. Grandstand is doing their own numbering and lettering now. I must say from your pictures that their work looks pretty decent. However, I know EPS can do it cheaper. Again, my preference has always been EPS and I have been using them for 20 years. They are not fast, sometimes it takes several weeks to get jerseys done, but the work is second to none and at a really good price. Again, just my two cents.

Talked to Terry over at Exclusive Pro yesterday. Grandstand is doing their own numbering and lettering now. I must say from your pictures that their work looks pretty decent. However, I know EPS can do it cheaper. Again, my preference has always been EPS and I have been using them for 20 years. They are not fast, sometimes it takes several weeks to get jerseys done, but the work is second to none and at a really good price. Again, just my two cents.

I've used EPS before and was very pleased, but if you're willing to pay more for a quick turnaround (3 days?! Impressive! My EPS jerseys took 3 months) it's a solid option 1a.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived