TylerBray8

NCAA Football Big Six Redesign

I actually like the idea for the stripes, but I would make the edges more jagged like in the spear logo. I feel like that would give them a little more character. And I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the collar. It confuses me, and it really doesn't look like anything.

I think the concept looks to simple for Florida State. You should also get rid of the gold alternate. I would give it a 6/10.

I don't like the striping for FSU. I understand your logic for using it, but it doesn't work. I would use the feather design from their Pro Combat pants.

I agree with Kevin on this one. It would look 10 times better if it had the feather design.

Not a fan of the gold alternates, nor do I like that collar design. Gotta side with Kevin on this one too, I like the feather much much more.

I hope you do the SEC next, would love to see what you come up with for SC.

I was going to do the feather design at first but I cant find the logo anywhere. If someone has it, hit me up.

G-Tech will be up later.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

Alrighty, finally found a striping pattern that I like for G-Tech. It's kinda similar to the Calvin Johnson era set. The only difference is that the botton stripe is not as thick and it is moved up closer to the top stripe. I wanted to go with something that wasn't too out there but that was also kinda unique and I think I ultimately accomplished my goal.

GT1.pngGT2.png

GT3.png

C&C

I kind of like GT's new switch to gold numbers on their away jerseys, but I like your GT concept all together. Keep it up, I've been waiting to see some more from you.

I kind of like GT's new switch to gold numbers on their away jerseys, but I like your GT concept all together. Keep it up, I've been waiting to see some more from you.

bump...Still thinkin about what I should do w/ maryland. I had an idea but it didn't really look that good so I'm stuck.