Logolympiad: Event #5

The extreme Fiasco effect is radiating to YOUR town, in 2004.

Awesome coverart, with yourSELF as the subject.. i love it!!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my entry.

My name is a random thing i came up with and well with my bands art cover I was going for the Psychedelic feel like album covers such as the beatles "revolver" and cream's "Disreali Gears". This album is all original artwork and contains no pictures... withouth furthur adou...... my album cover:

CityOfWalrusAlbum.gif

and my 400x400 entry:

CityOfWalrusAlbum2.gif

spacer.png

Is that more properly titled June at the Barn on Oakland, yh?

RAWK! |..|,

Yes, alas now it would have to be titled "June at the Stupid Looking Office Park and where the hell's the commemorative plaque you bastards were supposed to put up oh, about four years ago?!"

But I'm not bitter . . .

Hey, Walrus, in what part of OKC do you live? I used to live on NW Expressway and then later lived in Yukon out on Lake Overholser.

Yes, alas now it would have to be titled "June at the Stupid Looking Office Park and where the hell's the commemorative plaque you bastards were supposed to put up oh, about four years ago?!"

But I'm not bitter . . .

*takes off proverbial hat, hangs head in rememberance*

When I'm in town over Memorial Day weekend, I may very well have to go by there and pay tribute.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

But I'm not bitter . . .

*takes off proverbial hat, hangs head in rememberance*

When I'm in town over Memorial Day weekend, I may very well have to go by there and pay tribute.

Oh, great, pick the weekend I'm going to be out of town to pay a visit!!! :cursing:

OK, sidebar concluded . . . . .

More album covers please!!!

CityOfWalrus from OKC, would that name have anything to do with Doug Sauter of the OKC Blazers hockey team?

dougsauter.jpg

hahaha ......NO, infact that guy doug sauter is a complete jerk @ss, but no my name has nothing to do with the sauter family....

spacer.png

CityOfWalrus from OKC, would that name have anything to do with Doug Sauter of the OKC Blazers hockey team?

dougsauter.jpg

hahaha ......NO, infact that guy doug sauter is a complete jerk @ss, but no my name has nothing to do with the sauter family....

hey easy now... i know the sauter family... from my area...they arent all bad...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

dougsauter.jpg

hey easy now... i know the sauter family... from my area...they arent all bad...

Hardy is a good guy.

Hardys a good guy.........but Doug and Kent are jerks whenever i play against him and doug always puts down american hockey, and kent walks around thinking him and his dad know everything about hockey and everyone else doesn't know squat

Anyways back to album covers!...

spacer.png

Archived