Logolympiad: Event #5

While this is not an official entry, I feel like posting this anyways.

There seem to be a lot of singers who go by one name. Cher, Britney, Janet, Madonna, etc.

Well, I'd love to see some single-named male crooner who belts out ballads like teflon and has all the women swooning in delight to his music, and I'd love him to go by this name:

worldoflove.jpg

(Note, I did not draw the picture. I just found it online and photoshopped in a blue gradient and the title.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Good lord, I think that's Richard Carpenter.

A suave crooner named after a balding tormentor of Smurfs - hey why not?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I decided to do something a little different and actually build a jewel case to put the cover on. If anyone would like a copy of it to see what they're image would look like in a case, send me a PM and I'll send it to you in BMP or PSP format. The whale is representative of Moby Dick (by Herman MELVILLE) and of course, the Nirvana tribute. Having 2k6 in the name of a band makes it seems rediculous, like Blink 182. My fans would just call me Shmee, because nobody actually says "I'm going to go to the Blink one-eighty-two concert on Tuesday."

melville.gif

Wow, killer cover if I may say so myself.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

here's mine, I don't have photoshop or anything like that, but I'll enter anyway who knows people might like it here it is. I live in Dublin Ohio and I chose october because I like the weather and I like how it looks here in October, Originally I was gonna go all black as a spinal tap tribute but decided I shouldn't for risk of disqualification.

October In Dubin, Mac

Thaank yooo, Gooood night!

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Sorry if I have offended any animal lovers. Not really.

march.jpg

C'mon man, just no. That's just not right. Sorry for being a "sissy" but c'mon. I'm defintely not a fan.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow, killer cover if I may say so myself.

Thanks for the kind words, James. This is the first concept I've posted for the Logolympiad that has actually gotten positive feedback. I'm improving! Woohoo!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

for those who asked... a regional/national name is fine. I'm really not that concerned with the album title.. I just offered up the 'template' for consistency.... that way, you're judged on the overall design, and not just a kickass name and title.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

album_art.gif

I tell yea Mil, thats pretty cool. I gotta get something up soon, but well we will see. I think I will actually be in my album cover. I still gotta get a good picture though of something. I probably will have to take it this weekend.

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived