NCAA 12 Teambuilder Thread

Brave-Bird 08

It's astounding how terrible most teambuilderr teams look, but as we all know CCSLer's know how to get them right! It's great to see posts from board members.

Same deal as last year, though this year should be exciting with the ability to ACTUALLY play a high school season with custom teams. I've gone through and made my alma mater, as well as 9 opponents (from GA 5-AAAAA divisions we've been in in the past few years).

Marietta High School

- Made the team from the time I was there, as well as the current version of the team. Personally, I think the older uniforms were superior. The new ones are replicated nearly perfectly...the pants stripe swoops around the back of the leg near the sock line, but the only version of that style stripe is the huge Russell stripe...so I substituted with the straight line.

mhshome.png

mhsroad.png

mariettahome.png

mariettaroad.png

McEachern High School

-Our longtime rival, McEachern is one of the most prestigious teams in the state. Great, simple uniforms. You might recall this being the team former Vanderbilt commit, the late Rajaan Bennett played for.

mceachernhome.png

mceachernroad.png

Harrison High School

-A new rivalry, as these teams were not in the same division w/ Marietta until 2004, but probably the most hated team in the county. Really nice color scheme. They wear Russell uniforms, with the home version being identical to the Georgia Tech orange bowl jerseys, and the road uniforms being a tad more dated Broncos rip off. I could not quite get these replicated correctly, but it's darn close!

harrisonhome.png

harrisonroad.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillgrove High School

- A new high school in the county, Hillgrove has quickly climbed to the 5-AAAAA level. Nice, simple, but generic looking set. They are one of the many teams in the county and neighboring divsions that wears BFBS!

hillgrovehome.png

hillgrovetwo.png

hillgrovealt.png

Lassiter High School

- Our neighbors to the north, Lassiter is well known for having amazing facilities, which is why us Mariettans (who play in a stadium built from concrete in the 1930s) hate their guts! Also, their uniforms are...well...uninspired, but their logo is great.

lassiterhome.png

lassiterroad.png

lassiteralt.png

North Cobb High School

- This team has looked great in Auburn rip offs for the past few years, but just this past year switched to god awful Nike uniforms that are plain with drop shadow numbers and forced wordmarks. The downgrade was so bad I nearly posted it in the downgrade thread the other day. So, for my own content, I used their 2008 uniform set from my Senior year. For some odd reason I love their orange alternate uniform.

northcobbhome.png

northcobbroad.png

northcobbalt.png

Wheeler High School

- Definitely the worst football program within the division. So bad, in fact, I could not find any official school, freelance, or facebook loaded photography of their uniforms. The only evidence I could get was their home uniforms worn in their team picture, which I nailed down. We are huge rivals with them in basketball, and you've probably seen their team on ESPN a few times, but their football team is a tad behind...

wheelerhome.png

wheelerroad.png

Walton High School

- Also known as the "Snobs from East Cobb", (I'm not that mean, I have friends from Walton), the Walton Raiders have my favorite uniforms in the division...except for their BFBS alt.

waltonhome.png

waltonroad.png

waltonblack.png

Etowah High School

-Etowah wears a nice UA jersey, but for some reason ordered a plain white jersey for road games. I'm certain both are new. The pants are old, and their black alternate is another case of BFBS.

etowahhome.png

etowahroad.png

etowahblack.png

Woodstock High School

-I'm pretty positive we have a few board members from Woodstock (blazer? I think?). Good uniforms, but obviously someone in the program loves Ole Miss. They have looked like the Rebels for a while now, and the funniest part is the fact they changed the jerseys to look like the new Ole Miss jerseys when Miss switched a few years back.

woodstockhome.png

woodstockroad.png

woodstockalt.png

Cherokee High School]

-and finally, my second favorite uniforms. I love the logo and the Wisconsin style uniform design. cherokeehome.png

cherokeeroad.png

cherokeealt.png

How do you get those screens? I have my high school and few others done and want to show 'em off.

When you pull up the uniform option on TB, simply hit the "printscreen" key on your keyboard. After you hit printscreen it takes the screenshot and copies it to your clipboard, so you simply hit "paste" into any type of image program you are using--mine being inkscape. From there I cropped the images and saved them.

I made My High School.

CH Eagles

Plus I made all 32 NFL teams.

I never would have guessed from your sig that you go to Collins Hill! Must be hard being probably the only Marlins fan that smack dab in Braves country.

I didn't realize yall used Emory's logo. Does Emory know? haha. and I'm pretty sure the short side panel-white lines template CHS wears on the home jersey is in teambuilder...so you could get it more accurate. (it's the same as the template used in Walton's black set, shown above)

I have a question: I don't play NCAA12 (or any games actually) but I like doing designs. Is it necessary to play or even own the game to use Teambuilder, or can you just play with Teambuilder online on its own?

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Here's my alma mater, Warsaw Community High School in Warsaw, Indiana. And we suck. Bad. Although 2 of our 3 all-time sectional championship appearances happened while I was there! glare.gif At least our uniforms look good. They're made by Russell, and there's no gap in the number outline...I'm pretty sure that goes away in the game. The alternates are our previous set.

WarsawH.png

WarsawA.png

WarsawHA.pngWarsawAA.png

mbannon- I didn't want to take up a ton of space and respond directly to your post, but there is a team in our section called the White Plains Tigers. They have the exact same (Missouri) logo that your team does, and they have nearly the exact same uniforms as you. Small world.

And I'm in the process of creating my areas entire section, I've already got 4 schools done in about 2 hours so it shouldn't take long, I might link to it here.

I just got done creating my high school, I'll probably create some other schools in our region as well.

Home

CullmanHomeUniforms.png

Away

CullmanAwayUniforms.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Plymouth (IN) Rockies - My hometown

Interesting note - In all sports except football soccer and wrestling, we are known as the Plymouth Pilgrims. In football soccer and wrestling, we are the Plymouth Rockies.

screenshot20110713at711.th.png

screenshot20110713at712.th.png

IF we were the Pilgrims in football:

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/screenshot20110713at728.png/]screenshot20110713at728.th.png

screenshot20110713at728.th.png

screenshot20110713at729.th.png

screenshot20110713at729.th.png

Etowah High School

-Etowah wears a nice UA jersey, but for some reason ordered a plain white jersey for road games. I'm certain both are new. The pants are old, and their black alternate is another case of BFBS.

etowahhome.png

etowahroad.png

etowahblack.png

My alma mater! (Sounds weird saying that.) Pretty much a perfect representation. Good job. I might have to get NCAA 12 to use all these.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

gvilletbhome.png

My high school. I have our entire region done. I may post. We havent even worn these unis on the field yet, and they're actually the Texas Tech template I just had to BS it in teambuilder

gvilletbaway.png

Archived