BASEBALL ALL-TIME DRAFT: Selection Thread (PLEASE LOCK)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm preparing my pick and mulling over the options.

It been almost an hour since you posted this. You haven't made your pick and you are now offline. Don't you see how disrespectful that is?

This goes for everyone. YOU MUST make a selection if you are on the board while you are on the clock.

I'm preparing my pick and mulling over the options.

It been almost an hour since you posted this. You haven't made your pick and you are now offline. Don't you see how disrespectful that is?

This goes for everyone. YOU MUST make a selection if you are on the board while you are on the clock. I'm going to have to start looking for replacements if this happens again.

I have a proposal over in the discussion thread.

BB52Big.jpg

Sorry so sorry! Big day in my hood. My pick is going to be....

Roberto Clemente!

I apologize to everyone here! That's why I gave the heads up with my earlier post. I didn't know exactly when I would be back here. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

packchampionslfroh.png

Sorry so sorry! Big day in my hood. My pick is going to be....

Roberto Clemente!

I apologize to everyone here! That's why I gave the heads up with my earlier post. I didn't know exactly when I would be back here. I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Go to the disucussion thread. Read the new rules. If you can't meet those obligations let me know.

He was second on the draft board. I couldn't commit at the time that I was up and checked. I had to get going to some festivities. Again I apologize for the crap I dealt. But will be here everytime in the future!

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived