New Boise State Xline

zephyr

Still make the sniper style, and still do the dh and dhs hats. 85% of the hats sold in the usa are sold to kids aged 14 to 24. The curve generation is about 26 years old or over. If i stayed true exclusively to the 'classics' i would be delivering pizza every night just to feed my family.

Really? So following trends, which tend to be short lived in the grand scheme of things, beats out producing a comfortable product?

There's a reason why clothing based on fads comes and goes, and why well-made, classic stuff always stays in style.

Bingo.

The old Zephyr NHL Sniper and specific-sized DH and DHS hats are still best hats Zephyr made.

Duly noted :) Sell whatever makes the most money for you...I selfishly wish the "classics" were still the trend!

Favorite hat of all time was light blue Avs Sniper w/ a little bit of a stretched "A" logo on front, and the foot in the back (no oval around the foot), and regular brim.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

yup, i did that stretched A and that hat on my computer. its sells so much better than the triangle A that they actually use.

Still make the sniper style, and still do the dh and dhs hats. 85% of the hats sold in the usa are sold to kids aged 14 to 24. The curve generation is about 26 years old or over. If i stayed true exclusively to the 'classics' i would be delivering pizza every night just to feed my family.

Really? So following trends, which tend to be short lived in the grand scheme of things, beats out producing a comfortable product?

There's a reason why clothing based on fads comes and goes, and why well-made, classic stuff always stays in style.

Bingo.

The old Zephyr NHL Sniper and specific-sized DH and DHS hats are still best hats Zephyr made.

Duly noted :) Sell whatever makes the most money for you...I selfishly wish the "classics" were still the trend!

Favorite hat of all time was light blue Avs Sniper w/ a little bit of a stretched "A" logo on front, and the foot in the back (no oval around the foot), and regular brim.

Thanks for sharing zephyr! But you're not alone in loving the old fitted hats. I've had a michigan zephyr hat for 7 years that I still wear all the time. I used to have a green Ohio Bobcats hat with the attack cat, similar to below. Wore it until it literally began falling apart. I've looked everywhere to find it in a 7 1/4, but the only fitted ones (non-stretch) I can find is a interlocking OU. I'm determined to find it!

1310686901.png

x0y5nq.png

ok, ill join the hunt...

Thanks for sharing zephyr! But you're not alone in loving the old fitted hats. I've had a michigan zephyr hat for 7 years that I still wear all the time. I used to have a green Ohio Bobcats hat with the attack cat, similar to below. Wore it until it literally began falling apart. I've looked everywhere to find it in a 7 1/4, but the only fitted ones (non-stretch) I can find is a interlocking OU. I'm determined to find it!

1310686901.png

Too bad my cap collection is strictly New Era... otherwise I'd be snatching up some of Zephyr's stuff.

This doesn't make any sense. Are you afraid of offending your current caps by introducing them to ones made by someone else? If you like the Zephyr caps, why on earth would you not buy some?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Too bad my cap collection is strictly New Era... otherwise I'd be snatching up some of Zephyr's stuff.

This doesn't make any sense. Are you afraid of offending your current caps by introducing them to ones made by someone else? If you like the Zephyr caps, why on earth would you not buy some?

I'm just weird like that. I have no other explanation. I only want one brand of caps. Unless I started separate New Era and Zephyr collections. Yeah I'm just a weirdo.

Archived