State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

Heres my state Hawaii.....(even though I live in oklahoma but my state was dibbed and Hawaii is my 2nd state in my heart...(insert "aww" here)

HawaiiJersey.gif

Comments Please!

Logo is a custom hockey playing pineapple..yes....with a moustache... The words at the bottom of the jersey is the State Motto, #50 is because Hawaii was the 50th state, Honolulu of course the captial, a flag patch is the state flag on the back of the neck..

spacer.png

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Virginia! (WARNING: The state seal features partial nudity and may not be suitable for minors.)

pittunited_virginia_hockey.jpg

pittunited_virginia_logo.jpg

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Heres my state Hawaii.....(even though I live in oklahoma but my state was dibbed and Hawaii is my 2nd state in my heart...(insert "aww" here)

HawaiiJersey.gif

Comments Please!

Logo is a custom hockey playing pineapple..yes....with a moustache... The words at the bottom of the jersey is the State Motto, #50 is because Hawaii was the 50th state, Honolulu of course the captial, a flag patch is the state flag on the back of the neck..

Hey! It's ananas! He's playing hockey.

I saw, I came, I left.

not to be vain, but what do you all think about my Kansas design?

I like the Kansas jersey a great deal, especially seeing as though Kansas almost has the same motto as my fraternity...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

This gives me a chance to display what has been stirring in my head for over 10 years. One day in class, i had an idea... a United States Hockey Tournament. I had the whole thing figured out, had a system to figure out the winners, had a logo for all the states and the tournament itself...

There were qualifiers, round robins, and finally brackets. It was all devised and contained in my Social Studies notebook. I went through seven tournaments before i eventually stopped doing it. But i still have thought about it, and have wanted to bring it back. I think this is the setting to bring the ol' bastard back...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I give you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk-lahoma...

oklahomahockey.gif

If Sharkie doesn't mind, I'd like to try to do all fifty states, home and road (maybe alts). I'm only asking because I'm officially inspired and this was his idea.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

If Sharkie doesn't mind, I'd like to try to do all fifty states, home and road (maybe alts). I'm only asking because I'm officially inspired and this was his idea.

uh..........if you werent so lazy and had read the beginning of the thread....

make as many as you like, for any state/province you like. if we get more then one concept of the same state/province, BFD. this is all for fun anyways

Archived