State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

The N's are also igloos---which tipping them over ruins the triple effect, while I appreciate your attempt at creativity--it doesn't work for me...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like the Rockies Jerseys--that's one reason it was sad to see them move, besides losing "Rocky Hockey" we didn't see these, but got Jersey's Christmassy red & green ones...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Come on guys!

Sure there is a nostalgia factor, but from a design stand-point, this is nothing.

These 3 colours aren't the most popular combination, I don;t see kids outside of Florida running to get a Panthers shirt. How long did the Blues keep those colours?

At least when they were in KC they had the classic St-Louis Blues' Style Striped Shoulders...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Nostalgia fan, but whatever makes this shirt nice (could be simplicity) is not good design.

Huummm! Pretty opiniated for a new guy, aren't I?

p.s.: Now that I've set-up my new PC, I should have my Ontario concept out in the next 48 hours... followed by an ORIGINAL Québec.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

true, its not a popular color combo. and believe me, ask anyone here who at least thinks they know me :P , Im against retro as much as anyone could be

however Im stumped with coming up with something that would represent the state of Colorado as "Team Colorado" better then that old Rockies jersey would, simply because Colorado has one of the few state flags that is actually graphical elements rather then just a state seal or coat of arms slapped onto a plain colored flag.

it will be tough to come up with an original design for "Team Colorado", but I will do my best. I encourage anyone else who wants to take a stab at it to do so as well

Team Wyoming (and for the record, thats San Jose Sharks burnt orange)

wyomingHockey.gif

apparently the bucking horse symbol isnt necessarily property of the University of Wyoming, but its considered the symbol of the state and appears on state highway markers and license plates among other things

I went with the Wild alternate template with the burnt orange, SF Giants cream, and black to give it a "wild west" feel

Man Shark you RULE one these. I'd LOVE to see your idea for Kansas.

I would do it, but since sharks like golfing...... <_<

lighten up Shark, i'm just ribbin ya. I was really pullin for the Sharks, i know your frustration. It's all good, you guys will kick ass next year.

Those Wyoming ones look very nice--I used similar colours for an Idaho football concept, they work better than I thought they would...

Im trying to get a good idea for Colorado, but it would be tough to come up with something that would top this

NHL-CCMVREPJER-003.jpg

this wasnt a great NHL jersey, but its a perfect "state jersey"

Is that the original Avalanche jersey?

That would be the Colorado Rockies of the NHL... many many many many moons ago... if memory is correct they moved to New Jersey... or there was another stop before New Jersey but the franchise got to NJ eventually

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Kansas City to Denver to New Jersey. The thing is it took arriving in NJ for the team to get good. :)

To get this back on-topic, here's the away version of the Connecticut jersey I did.

ctowna.gif

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived