Ottawa Senators new uniforms

justie

First off, as a Sens fan, I feel the need to point out that it's Alfredsson, not Alfredson.

As for C & C, it's a huge improvement over the original posts, but the presentation is still a bit sloppy and the sleeves are missing numbers. The red piping doesn't quite work for me on the white jersey. But the red jersey looks pretty sweet. Good job. Don't give up and if you save as a .png file in Paint or whatever you're using, you'll probably get cleaner lines (less discolouration).

First off, as a Sens fan, I feel the need to point out that it's Alfredsson, not Alfredson.

As for C & C, it's a huge improvement over the original posts, but the presentation is still a bit sloppy and the sleeves are missing numbers. The red piping doesn't quite work for me on the white jersey. But the red jersey looks pretty sweet. Good job. Don't give up and if you save as a .png file in Paint or whatever you're using, you'll probably get cleaner lines (less discolouration).

I guess I don't pay enough attention on how to spell preople's names (And i'm a Sens fan too.)

I think i did save it as a .png file but I'm not to sure.

I wasn't to sure if the red piping would work on the jersey so thanks for telling me that. What color should I make it though?

Thanks for the C&C.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

I think your concept has a lot of potential. Tbh, I like yours better than what the Sens have right now. I would try and add a little more red to the road set. But that's just me.

On a completely unrelated note (I hate to do this in your thread justie) but I can't seam to access anything with my profile. The forum won't let me start a new topic, use the search function, contact a mod, nothing. :( I read through all of the help topics but can't find anything that explains to me whats going on. The only thing I can do is post in topics. So if a mod reads this can you please help me.

I think your concept has a lot of potential. Tbh, I like yours better than what the Sens have right now. I would try and add a little more red to the road set. But that's just me.

On a completely unrelated note (I hate to do this in your thread justie) but I can't seam to access anything with my profile. The forum won't let me start a new topic, use the search function, contact a mod, nothing. :( I read through all of the help topics but can't find anything that explains to me whats going on. The only thing I can do is post in topics. So if a mod reads this can you please help me.

You have to have a certain amount of posts first to start a topic. For me it took 2 posts.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

You have to have a certain amount of posts first to start a topic. For me it took 2 posts.

Thank you very much. And again, very nice work!

The red jersey is great, but I think the white one would look better without the red piping and with red sleeve cuffs.

I think it does to, so I'll try that on my next update.

Any more C&C?

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

I am new to concepts and used only paint but i guess that's not an excuse.

Here is the new sens Jersey I made.

ottawasenatorsnewroadoralt.png

sorry for the black lines around the jersey paint did that

C&C please

EDIT: NEW UNIFORMS ON POST #17

Hello ,

I actually like how you make a nice donut with a sugar powder on it on a jersey - would be a great jersey for a donut shop in Winnipeg. They do consume donuts in that city, don't they?

C&C please

Hello ,

I actually like how you make a nice donut with a sugar powder on it on a jersey - would be a great jersey for a donut shop in Winnipeg. They do consume donuts in that city, don't they?

Hey HACOBCEM:

I want some C&C on these:

OTTSENCONCEPT4Road-1.png

OTTSENCONCEPT4jpg-1.png

Not the old ones

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

C&C please

Hello ,

Hey HACOBCEM:

I want some C&C on these:

OTTSENCONCEPT4Road-1.png

OTTSENCONCEPT4jpg-1.png

Not the old ones

Try instead of that white piping a solid gold stripe with arrows like you have on sleeves. Outline a logo with a thicker white with gold line.

See, if you can do the same thing for a player's name and number, too.

I think then - it would be a winner jersey.

Try instead of that white piping a solid gold stripe with arrows like you have on sleeves. Outline a logo with a thicker white with gold line.

So, you want him to completely scrap his design?

Anyway, I really like this... My only concern (as voiced by others) is that the red apron stripes seem to be out of place on the away jerseys. I'd incorporate red to the sleeve stripes somehow, though I'm not sure how you'd make it work... Maybe you could add a thin red stripe to where the white and gold meet (and do the same with a white stripe on the homes). Whatever you do, I'm excited to see how this turns out!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

So, you want him to completely scrap his design?

Anyway, I really like this... My only concern (as voiced by others) is that the red apron stripes seem to be out of place on the away jerseys. I'd incorporate red to the sleeve stripes somehow, though I'm not sure how you'd make it work... Maybe you could add a thin red stripe to where the white and gold meet (and do the same with a white stripe on the homes). Whatever you do, I'm excited to see how this turns out!

I was thinking that i would make whatever was black on the road be red, while the red would be black? Does that work? Thanks for the C&C.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please! I need C&C!

But you haven't done anything since the last set of C&C. Your options are to either make changes that you yourself think of or accept that you've done the best you can, and move on to your next concept.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Please! I need C&C!

ok here you go 1st i do the exact same thing about c and c so ur not alone

2 its perfect i love the arrows in the gold its awesome

Thank you!

And by the way nice College football concepts

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Archived