Winnipeg Jets Logo Concept

yauger72

Really awkward. The plane looks thrown on top, and the leaf inside the roundel should be just that, inside. The leaf pulls you in one direction, the plane in another. And that blue really does not fit this scheme at all. I don't like this, sorry.

Really awkward. The plane looks thrown on top, and the leaf inside the roundel should be just that, inside. The leaf pulls you in one direction, the plane in another. And that blue really does not fit this scheme at all. I don't like this, sorry.

Thanks for looking anyways. What all would you suggest to fix this?

Jets_zps66b1c061.png

Thanks for looking anyways. What all would you suggest to fix this?

Pretty sure that was a whole list of things to fix/look at, no?

That, or start from scratch. It's a little too clip-arty.

Maple leaf and jet are too small in relation to the size of the circle. I'm also not a fan of the 'speed' stripes behind the jet - I think that makes it look a little amateur. Also the shape of the jet, particularly the nose end of it doesn't look intimidating at all. I would make it a pointed nose and prehaps outline it with a white and navy blue line to make it pop out a bit from the leaf. Overall its a good concept, but I think the logo could be put together a bit better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived