Mitchell and Ness 50% off

The Fonz

i'm debating between the Gooden 87 away jersey or the Gooden BP jersey....i find that mitchell and ness jerseys run smaller than average...for example, i bought a large (44) Strawberry 83 jersey last year and it was tight and a little short...strange since i wear 48s for regular jerseys and they are like 2 sizes too big.

New York Mets & New York Jets

Thanks for the heads-up! I ordered this: http://www.mitchellandness.com/Products/Miami-Dolphins-1994-Jersey---Dan-Marino__7220-204-94DMARI.aspx

7220_204_94DMARI_1_M.jpg

I was a Marino fan before the Panthers came to the Carolina's. Can't wait to rock this jersey

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

My brother and I split the cost and got my dad this:

7220_233_69RNITS_1_M.jpg

He's probably going to flip out... :grin:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm assuming I'm among the last to make this discovery, but the A's used to have the same number font currently used by Boston? Was it a common number font? They seem to be identical, other than Oakland's having a displaced outline:

7229_419_68CHUNT_1_M.jpg7229_402_75CFIS1_1_M.jpg

Archived