Atlanta Thrashers Jersey Sale

charger77

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lids.com is selling all three Thrashers jerseys H, R, Alt in the EDGE version for $25 each. There are many sizes available.

When you say Edge, you mean Premier?

you can actually get them BOGO half off also

there are promo codes online for discounts on orders 30.00 bucks or more too.

picked up one of the last away jerseys in a medium. definitely a big find. shipping to the store is free, then find out if you can customize it - if they can order the templates, you may be able to see if there is a discount since it is discontinued and they may be trying to get rid of the numbers/letters

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

If I'm an XL in CCMs and KOHOs, would I be an XL or 2XL in an Edge jersey? (I don't own any yet)

EDIT: And just like that, the Thrashers jerseys are gone. They were $32 for us Canadians. Guess I'll have to wait for one on Ebay.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

If I'm an XL in CCMs and KOHOs, would I be an XL or 2XL in an Edge jersey? (I don't own any yet)

EDIT: And just like that, the Thrashers jerseys are gone. They were $32 for us Canadians. Guess I'll have to wait for one on Ebay.

There are still Mediums of the Homes left. L and XL left in the white. The 3rd is all gone.

You'd just get a normal XL. Hell, you might even do a large in an Edge, but I'd stick with an XL.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm in Atlanta right now, I'm gonna be checking in and around Phillips Arena on Monday

There's the Philips Arena "Team Gear" Store, which is open during the week (10-5?), and is reached through the CNN food court. I called them last week, and they told me they had removed all of the Thrash stuff, but hey, IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE FROM THE ATLANTA SPIRIT LIED TO US....

But anyways, let us know if you (or anybody) else stumbles across any good sales....

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I've got a replica CCM navy blue Thrashers jersey (size XXL) like the one below that I could part with for $25. PM me for details.

Thrashers02.png

were the sleeves always like that? i never noticed. its a nice touch

/ aaaand now we'll never see them again

they were until the edge jerseys. I loved the sleeve/arrow belt. Lucky for me i have 2 of the navy/maroon and 1 white.

I'm in Atlanta right now, I'm gonna be checking in and around Phillips Arena on Monday

There's the Philips Arena "Team Gear" Store, which is open during the week (10-5?), and is reached through the CNN food court. I called them last week, and they told me they had removed all of the Thrash stuff, but hey, IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE FROM THE ATLANTA SPIRIT LIED TO US....

But anyways, let us know if you (or anybody) else stumbles across any good sales....

Sorry, i dont think i can bring myself back inside satan's den.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Funny thing is, when I was there two weeks ago, they still had all of the Thrashers stuff at full price.

Funny thing is, when I was there two weeks ago, they still had all of the Thrashers stuff at full price.

It's ASG...what would you expect? Now i wish i had thrown my hat on the ice for Boulton....just saw it for $5 on ebay after i paid $20 in arena

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived