NYR CONCEPT

stimpy

I'm actually diggin' it... Nice job of combining the vintage look and the 3rd, and thank you for making the shield more prominent and putting the Liberty logo on the shoulders.

One thing I'm wondering about... This may be a little off base... What does everyone think of maybe takng the lettermark off the bottom of the front and moving it to the back? Just a weird idea I had.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Not feeling this one Stimpy. But please, keep trying. It took me a while to get where I am right now. Just practice, practice, practice.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Good start, but the logos definitely need cleaning up. Try to remove the remaining white on the outside of the logos...the little copyright symbol in the bottom right should go too. I think the blue and white striping on the shoulders and bottom should be a little more prominent.

Looks good but where in the hell did you create this. It needs so major cleaning up.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

...but where in the hell did you create this...

I hate to beat a dead horse, but statements like this are why some people you're a tool. Do you see how someone could interpret that as being snyde or holier-than-thou?

Again, I'm sure you're not really a jerk, but you're not helping your case.

...but where in the hell did you create this...

I hate to beat a dead horse, but statements like this are why some people you're a tool. Do you see how someone could interpret that as being snyde or holier-than-thou?

Again, I'm sure you're not really a jerk, but you're not helping your case.

Once again, I guess I need to put that loving :) into everything.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived