Phillies "Philadelphia" road jerseys

oldblue

These are my first attempts at recreating a Phillies road jersey with the "Philadelphia" script instead of "Phillies." Would love some constructive criticism, but be nice as these are my first shot at uniform modifications.

Concepts are located below.

1936%2BTribute%2BUni%2B3.png

1936%2BTribute%2BUni%2B4.png

Oh and thanks to cityofphilly1991 for the "Philadelphia" script.

why is there light violet on the bottom of the pants?

It is navy blue, like the hat. If it is coming out violet I apologize.

Its not a big deal dude u just gota be real careful with the brushes make sure yoiu highlight the sock with the magic wand, just higlight the pants and color over with the gray and your fine, but like i said in my other comment since u used my script i was wondering if you took that line from the nationals jersey script or if you made it yourself, and btw as for the piping just leave the piping in the front with the jerseys red, but the outline on the sleeves i would get rid of just to see.

why is there light violet on the bottom of the pants?

It is navy blue, like the hat. If it is coming out violet I apologize.

Its not a big deal dude u just gota be real careful with the brushes make sure yoiu highlight the sock with the magic wand, just higlight the pants and color over with the gray and your fine, but like i said in my other comment since u used my script i was wondering if you took that line from the nationals jersey script or if you made it yourself, and btw as for the piping just leave the piping in the front with the jerseys red, but the outline on the sleeves i would get rid of just to see.

The line underneath the script I created in pshop. The piping around the sleeves might stay or go. Not sure yet.

why would the socks and hat be graphite, when that's not one of the Phillies' colors. Also, there are better quality versions of this Philadelphia script on this forum. And what's with that cap logo?

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

why would the socks and hat be graphite, when that's not one of the Phillies' colors. Also, there are better quality versions of this Philadelphia script on this forum. And what's with that cap logo?

The cap and socks are navy (already answered in this thread), ie the Phillies 1936 Phillies 1936, and that is the 1950's Phillies logo.

That script is the closest to the retro Phillies script, used in the 50's, as opposed to the current script. I neglected to say I was going with the throwback style in the op. Sorry.

The cap and socks are navy (already answered in this thread), ie the Phillies 1936 Phillies 1936, and that is the 1950's Phillies logo.

That script is the closest to the retro Phillies script, used in the 50's, as opposed to the current script. I neglected to say I was going with the throwback style in the op. Sorry.

ahh my bad I missed that part. The bottom conncept of the two looks better. I would say just pick one (royal blue or navy blue) and standardize it. It looks a bit odd with navy socks and hat and royal blue on the script

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

ahh my bad I missed that part. The bottom conncept of the two looks better. I would say just pick one (royal blue or navy blue) and standardize it. It looks a bit odd with navy socks and hat and royal blue on the script

Hey, it's no problem. This is still just a concept, so I will definitely consider your suggestions. Thanks, Fox.

These are my first attempts at recreating a Phillies road jersey with the "Philadelphia" script instead of "Phillies." Would love some constructive criticism, but be nice as these are my first shot at uniform modifications.

1936%2BTribute%2BUni%2B3.png

1936%2BTribute%2BUni.png

1936%2BTribute%2BUni%2B4.png

Oh and thanks to cityofphilly1991 for the "Philadelphia" script.

Hey man im stil a bit confused as to how to make that line underneath the script with the warp tool. Did you just make a line and then warped it. Im sorry just explain it a little step by step b/c i wana do something similar with my other jerseys and its killin me that i still cnt figure this out lol

Archived