Inkscape Question

joelanthony

If i want to try that new thread on the mlb hats "what the mlb should look like" how can i put an mlb team logo on inkscape that i can edit the colors on etc. so i can put it on a hat template? thanks i've been drawing logos for a while but i'm new on inkscape concepts.

Name three better screen setters than Joel Anthony and I'll give you a firm handshake.

Wikipedia is a good source for downloadable SVG logos. I'm pretty sure they have most professional sports teams' primary logos.

I think he wanted to know if you are able to recolor logos in inkscape, and I don't believe you can't. However,GIMP is a free program that you can use though for that purpose.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Wikipedia is a good source for downloadable SVG logos. I'm pretty sure they have most professional sports teams' primary logos.

I think he wanted to know if you are able to recolor logos in inkscape, and I don't believe you can't. However,GIMP is a free program that you can use though for that purpose.

I know, but if you download SVG files, you are then able to copy and paste, recolor, and pretty much do anything with said logo in Inkscape.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived