Uniform that your team should bring back

GriffinM6

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'68 roads

That'd look nice with UA's faux-flannel fabric...

...and this logo as the sleeve patch.

scavenging bear

Nah, terrible logo that should only be used for female apparel. If there has to be a sleeve patch, use the primary; every Cubs secondary is half-assed, redundant, or just plain weird.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

knicks - go back to this full time:

964521467_4b1089b010.jpg

carmelo-anthony-knicks.jpg

I loved those classic Knick blues. However, every time I saw them wear 'em this season, they never looked quite right. I dont know if it's an optical illusion or what (maybe due to the side piping or lack thereof), but it seems like they're a lot baggier than the current jerseys and they didn't seem to fit on any of the players.

Atlanta Braves- Hank Aaron era uniforms. They were a huge hit when they wore them this year. Absolutely beautiful!

Atlanta Falcons- the black jersey they unveiled in 2003 was by far my favorite. IMO it looked incredible with the new helmet and white pants, with black socks. The all black was not as good of a look, and the red with the black lid just looks way too "alternate" to be a full time home uniform.

Atlanta Hawks- definitely just need to bring back the color scheme of red, gold, and black, but the set they wore right before they switched to red and blue was by far my favorite. The Hawks have had great uniforms in the past, but I loved the wordmark, numbers, and the way the colors played off each other...and the court looked great in that color scheme too. A little part inside of me died in 2007... :(

Atlanta Thrahsers- they defini....oh, wait, nevermind.

Georgia Bulldogs- the uniforms they wear now are about as perfect as they can get, but fixing the pants color and bringing back the black jersey would make me a happier camper. the current light weight matte pants can look absolutely horrid at times, especially paired with the road jersey, and the black alternate was way too beautiful and traditional looking to get shafted simply because they lost once in it.

None.

The Philly four are on top of their game. I liked the kelly green but todays look is so much better.

i agree, all 4 philly teams look great right now.

I don't necessarily feel this way. I just think that once you leave something, you should move on and not back. You can "borrow" from the past, but 99% of the time I will never advocate simply "going back", nor do I really ever acknowledge posts that start with "they should go back to..."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

None.

The Philly four are on top of their game. I liked the kelly green but todays look is so much better.

i agree, all 4 philly teams look great right now.

I don't necessarily feel this way. I just think that once you leave something, you should move on and not back. You can "borrow" from the past, but 99% of the time I will never advocate simply "going back", nor do I really ever acknowledge posts that start with "they should go back to..."

I agree. I took the thread as I thought he meant it. What is your favorite all time uniform from your favorite team. Still, I see your point. I don't necessarily think the Jags should go back to the mentioned set. However, I do wish they would change their current look.

Cavaliers - they should've gone all-out with the retro inspired jerseys and gone with the feather script full-time

cavs%20yellow.jpg

Indians - sue me. i love the 70's set though. :P

kuiper.jpg

Columbus Crew - something about those stripes I've always liked...

493706vo5.jpg

Aston Villa - pure class right here.

astonvilla0708.jpg

6fQjS3M.png

Archived