2hxu9vd.jpg

Two jerseys for Borussia Dortmund:

biuo29.jpg

2a65b13.jpg

An away for Hannover 96:

iqhh15.jpg

Home shirt for Stuttgart:

sljrki.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Did you by any chance use my player model when creating that new template? There are a lot of similarities (Entry number 2 )

I'm not going to make a big deal out of it but asking is nice, especially since I know you from SG and F4F.de as Aserbaijan23.

Out of all of these I like your Hungary kit and the two Danish teams the most the rest are pretty average though in terms of design.

Some of these designs are average and one or two I dont like at all (Argentina being one).

However, the rest are very nice and well done. Dortmund away is lovely, Werder Bremen is awesome. Some great work. Id love to see your take on Glasgow Rangers.

sigen.jpg

Did you by any chance use my player model when creating that new template? There are a lot of similarities (Entry number 2 )

I'm not going to make a big deal out of it but asking is nice, especially since I know you from SG and F4F.de as Aserbaijan23.

Out of all of these I like your Hungary kit and the two Danish teams the most the rest are pretty average though in terms of design.

Hey I'm sorry, that is definitely the Template I used to make my own one. I saw it on another website and didn't knew it was yours.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived