Ballpark/Stadium/Arena website

ZapRowsdower8

So I am a big fan of ballparksofbaseball.com, digitalballparks.com, and thesportsroadtrip.com; they do a great job of showing the playing fields and describing the areas, but I am looking for more. I want to see concourses, things located in the buildings, the specialty foods for sale and the neighborhoods where they are located. Does anybody know if a site that shows these types of things exists?

Highly recommend this site for more detailed photos of stadiums.

http://www.ballparks.phanfare.com/

Also Jerry Reuss has a huge collection of very high quality baseball photos including ballparks. (If people are wondering if its the same Jerry Reuss from the Dodgers and Pirates, it is.) As you can see below as well most of these photos can be dated to either the '87 or '88 season.

Also stadiumpage.com is really nice as well. It has alot of the models and renderings of ballparks that are both in existence and others that never came to be as well as extensive ballpark photos.

http://www.minorleagueballparks.com/

http://www.littleballparks.com/

Both are for minor league parks, which I personally find more unique and interesting.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

For good discussion on this topic, go to baseball-fever.com and find the thread "Ballparks, Stadiums and Green Diamonds." There are sub-threads on every ballpark individually (including former parks) with lots of photos and diagrams.

I checked this out, awesome forum! I registered after seein a few threads, I love lookin at old ballparks before my time (I was born in 84 lol)

For good discussion on this topic, go to baseball-fever.com and find the thread "Ballparks, Stadiums and Green Diamonds." There are sub-threads on every ballpark individually (including former parks) with lots of photos and diagrams.

I checked this out, awesome forum! I registered after seein a few threads, I love lookin at old ballparks before my time (I was born in 84 lol)

Check out the thread by the guy who is building a digital 3-D model of Yankee Stadium just as it appeared on opening day in 1923. He is replicating it right down to the rivets in the beams, and the houses in the surrounding neighborhood.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I can't for the life of me remember this one site for Parks, but it showed Past, Present, Future and concept parks for all the teams. You could select the stadiums, by clicking on the logo of the team.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived