MLS Update Concept

Don_Kay

My first series on here and because of this I wanted to revamp the MLS. The eighteen current teams will be included along with two expansions sides.

For the sake of authenticity, current front of shirt sponsors have been used.

I will include the back of the shirt when the its design is drastically different to the front (not often)

A new number and name font is used

First, two of the the MLS' original clubs.

LA Galaxy

I wanted to have a greater focus on the origins of the club, with a yellow taking a place in both kits, whilst still bearing the same look synominous with the 'Beckham era'

lagalaxypresent.jpg

DC United

I looked over the clubs previous kits and the three chest stripe shirt was iconic look and also reminiscent of the initial success in the league.

dcunitedpresent.jpg

UPDATED

C and C would be appreciated, thanks.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC United: YES PLEASE.

Feeling that change kit for the Timbers. I dont know why but I really dont like the chevron on the Dynamos kit.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I was initially unsure about the Dynamo kits because the chevron immediately makes me think of Manchester United, so I'm thinking what is that doing on an Adidas kit? However, I think it works because it's not a gaudy Adidas mess like so many of the actual MLS kits. Good job.

My first series on here and because of this I wanted to revamp the MLS. The eighteen current teams will be included along with two expansions sides.

I will include the back of the shirt when the its design is drastically different to the front (not often)

LA Galaxy

I wanted to have a greater focus on the origins of the club, with a yellow taking a place in both kits, whilst still bearing the same look synominous with the 'Beckham era'

lagalaxypresent.jpg

DC United

I looked over the clubs previous kits and the three chest stripe shirt was iconic look and also reminiscent of the initial success in the league.

dcunitedpresent.jpg

UPDATED

Looks great, LA's current logo is great compared to the crap they started with and that black uni is tha sheezy

Fixed up DC and it does look much more refined.

Houston Dynamo

houstonpresent.jpg

Portland Timbers

portlandtimberspresent.jpg

As a Houston guy and dynamo fan the return of black in place of the powder blue is a plus! The powder blue kinda snuck up an became more and more prominent on the unis...even though I like the fact that they are paying respect to the oilers it always reminds me of the lady vols color combo. Glad you went with the dude vols color combo!

I love what you did with the Crew kit, very classy. The only thing I'm not sure about is the white portion of the collar; it looks out of place at first glance, but I don't think black would have looked any better. Maybe make it yellow? Just a suggestion.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Great series man. I really am enjoying this, and finally a clash jersey for TFC with some pizzazz to it! Love that you brought back the iconic 3 stripes for DC!

The only thing is with these are the Chicago set. I like the sash look, don't get me wrong, but Chicago is known for the band across the front of their jersey which the text "fire" or "Chicago" is printed on. I like it so much because you don't see that anywhere else in soccer.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Sporting Kansas City

sportingpresent.jpg

San Jose

sanjosepresent.jpg

Great series man. I really am enjoying this, and finally a clash jersey for TFC with some pizzazz to it! Love that you brought back the iconic 3 stripes for DC!

The only thing is with these are the Chicago set. I like the sash look, don't get me wrong, but Chicago is known for the band across the front of their jersey which the text "fire" or "Chicago" is printed on. I like it so much because you don't see that anywhere else in soccer.

I can see your point, I'd already gone into looking at my fantasy expansion side and that will have a similar design (at the moment anyway). I might go back to the chest stripe for them.

LA Galaxy

lagalaxypresent.jpg

DC United

dcunitedpresent.jpg

UPDATED

Try curving the 3stripes sorta like our original sets. Other than that, its a winner.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived