MLS Update Concept

Don_Kay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Sounders fan and you did that kit justice. Then again, anything would be better than the godawful kits we have this year.

Vancouver's kit is clean and classy but honestly I loved their actually jersey better, the horizontal stripes.

And the adidas originals logo was a great touch on some great throwback jerseys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I like the whitecaps jerseys. Big fan of the team, big fan of your jerseys, one thing is that I am not a fan of the black clash kit. But the throwback, with the adidas originals logo and how it looks like the original jerseys, is my favorite. What software did you use for the jerseys.

2llhtfa.jpg

jigx09.jpg

Thanks to Silent Wind of Doom for these sweet sigs.

Sounders kit looks fantastic. Reminds me of their original MLS kit that looked amazing, until they added the black piping... or whatever it was the next year. I like the other kits, besides Portland. The away kit is almost illegible and the home kit doesn't scream Portland's passion at all. Think you can do better. I also don't really like Dallas' kits, they have the worst set in the MLS right now and you didn't do much to fix it.

Everything else is sharp though.

Archived