Who's got a Behance profile?

drdougfresh

I'd love to follow some designers from here, because it's a lot easier to look through work on that site. Plus, at least in my case, I don't post everything here. Anyway, you can add me, or post your link here, and I'll follow your work. Looking forward to seeing some portfolios.

http://www.behance.net/doughouvener

http://www.behance.net/brandonmoore

i love behance. its nice to be able to post so many shots of the same project instead of trying tell a whole story on 1 slide like with most sites. if you do any kind of print or identity work that is especially useful.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

http://www.behance.net/brandonmoore

i love behance. its nice to be able to post so many shots of the same project instead of trying tell a whole story on 1 slide like with most sites. if you do any kind of print or identity work that is especially useful.

Off topic, but absolutely love your MNF concept.

thanks man. many months work went into that

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Looks like I may need to sign up one of these days...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Looks like I may need to sign up one of these days...

Do it. Totally worth it, and (if you're into it/like to show off), great to put on a resume. Plus, I like seeing (and I'm sure others do, too) when you post new work.

Does anyone on there ever offer crit or not like anything? Anytime I go on there every comment is "awesome!!!"

not really. its a portfolio site, so what you're seeing is usually finished product and critiques dont really hold much value there. and most people only comment in hopes of you clicking on their portfolio. for critiques i would recommend this board, dribbble (if you're a 'player') or deviantart. or better yet, twitter if you have a decent following

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Does anyone on there ever offer crit or not like anything? Anytime I go on there every comment is "awesome!!!"

not really. its a portfolio site, so what you're seeing is usually finished product and critiques dont really hold much value there. and most people only comment in hopes of you clicking on their portfolio. for critiques i would recommend this board, dribbble (if you're a 'player') or deviantart. or better yet, twitter if you have a decent following

Dribble is a very hard one to get on, you need a invite off an existing player and they are very hard to come by, I know i've been a prospect for ages, you can't even comment unless your a member

logo.png

Dribble is a very hard one to get on, you need a invite off an existing player and they are very hard to come by, I know i've been a prospect for ages, you can't even comment unless your a member

ill keep you in mind when i can invite :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

once your on the court, your top notch, from what ive seen.

nobody there sucks, thats for sure lol

GRAPHIC ARTIST

nobody there sucks, thats for sure lol

lol yeah all top notch, I have found a few pieces that I dont like from personal taste, but execution there is the better of the bunch

What's Dribbble? (And what's up with the three B's?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

What's Dribbble? (And what's up with the three B's?)

it started as a site for designers to share shots of what the're currently working on. its become more of a portfolio site because its really gotten popular and people are being hired from there, but still is a good barometer of whats going on right now. the only way to actually get on and share work is to be invited by a current member so the quality of the work stays top notch. the whole theme and cultural lingo comes from basketball, i couldnt tell you a good reason for 3 "b"s. just different i guess

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Archived