Winnipeg Jets

Lights Out

I like this, it thats what I see as a rather boring logo/crest, and makes it fun and exciting. The lack of silver doesn't bother me much, you could add silvers stripes around the outside of the blue, but that might be overkill.

Edit: This is the most creative Jets concept I've seen yet.

I admire the creativity! Don't know if it would work on a real jersey but still good job. The silver sleeves do look good, but I would of added both white and silver for the armstripes and maybe even a little something more. But that's just me.

so where exactly is that stripe coming from? if people say the islanders third jersey was pointing towards the crotch, this is a whole lot worse.

The stripe is coming from the jet. How on Earth does it point toward the crotch? I think that's a pretty big stretch, just saying.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Love the idea and uniqueness of the design but a couple things I would change and tweak.

1. Not a huge fan of the light blue , its not one of there primary colours so why would the home jersey be that colour ? Maybe make it the navy and make the navy stripping red with silver in between.

2. I like how the bottom breaks and then comes up to the jet , but again I dont think they would make it run into the logo , so perhaps end it under the logo.

2. I like how the bottom breaks and then comes up to the jet , but again I dont think they would make it run into the logo , so perhaps end it under the logo.

Well, the stripe is supposed to be coming from the jet, so I have to make it run into the logo. Otherwise, it would just kind of be there.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Unless you have genitalia on your chin, you may want to re-learn the definition of "toward", hockey week.

THANK YOU for doing something creative. I'm starting to loathe the fact that there's a new team in the NHL, because now everyone thinks slapping colors on a template with a new logo is a 'concept'. I really like this, a lot. It's different, maybe not realistic in the sense that it may be a bit too modern for an NHL team, but still a great look. My only minor complaint is that I don't like how 'bubbly' the number font is. The name 'Jets' lends itself to a sharper look, something similar to what the Thrashers had.

And also to chime in on the striping ending, I think if you put a little bit of a countoured gap between the jet and the end (like the top of the crest), it may really tie that look together.

Well, the stripe is supposed to be coming from the jet, so I have to make it run into the logo. Otherwise, it would just kind of be there.

I totally understand what you are going for , but in reality no team would ever cover a part of there logo with stripping from on the jersey. I think even if you end it at the circle or just below people will still associate it as being a part of a jet trail. Just my thoughts though

You need to start your own topic when you want to post concepts of your own.

SORRY. Posting on these boards is new to me (as you can see). I'm not trying to be a dick, it appears I'm just being one on accident, haha.

I guess I should just remove my link too?

BTW: I like the contrail design, stripes and the colors but I don't like the Toronto Blue Jays type font.

Good stuff, though.

Archived