Winnipeg Jets

Lights Out

I like it. Good thinking outside the box. I'm not a fan of the logo, but this uniforms makes it look slightly better. The only major downside to this concept is the numbers, like others mentioned. Is it just me or do you use the same few fonts on most of your concepts? I think your stuff would be helped tremendously by a good-looking font.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

so where exactly is that stripe coming from? if people say the islanders third jersey was pointing towards the crotch, this is a whole lot worse.

Dude what are you talking about, its pretty obvious its the smoke comming from the Jet. Seems like you like to make negative comments on many concepts, just sayin.

This is an excellent way to incorporate the new Jet scheme, and i really like the 3rd jersey which is in the style of the Jets 70s-80s jrtseys, and the usage of the secondary is very nice. Excellent job man! I'm not a fan of this new logo but I'm a fan of your idea. Any else agree, the script will look sick on a snapback with that handwritten font?

so where exactly is that stripe coming from? if people say the islanders third jersey was pointing towards the crotch, this is a whole lot worse.

Dude what are you talking about, its pretty obvious its the smoke comming from the Jet. Seems like you like to make negative comments on many concepts, just sayin.

I can kinda see where he is coming from, it doesn't point towards the balls, but it does draw attention down there, and yes, I said balls, screw political correctness (notice the lack of tounge smiley, I am serious)

And LO, this is a great concept, no complaints.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Hmmm, just noticed something. What if you had the line coming from the jet curve off to (our) left rather than the right? It would therefore create a very subtle J shape on the hem. Not a necessary change, but something I think would look good nonetheless.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Hmmm, just noticed something. What if you had the line coming from the jet curve off to (our) left rather than the right? It would therefore create a very subtle J shape on the hem. Not a necessary change, but something I think would look good nonetheless.

This is a very good (and subtle) idea. +1.

Archived