What the MLB primary logos should be

kevinmets

(long-time lurker, first-time poster)

CCforreals.png

I moved the Astros to the AL West, as is the hot idea right now, to balance things out. I also tried to make things a bit more colorful, so I only allowed each color to be used once per division. I also de-emphasized dark blue and black where I could, and switched the Astros back to orange, the Padres back to brown, the Red Sox to green to make that easier.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. Here is the full set, if you wanted to see it.

Phillies1.png

Phillies2.png

I've wanted the Phillies to go back to this color scheme ever since they abandoned it. So many teams using red as their primary. The Phillies looked great in the maroons. The baby blue just looks awesome with it. Great job!

myleague.png

Totally New Logo

Mariners - Like their current logo but wanted to try something totally new.. not feeling it though

Padres - older era padres colors with current homeplate and wordmark and "padre dude" with brown robe instead

Rockies - Took colorado and circle top and other details that i personally fell inlove with

Modified Logos

Diamond Backs - Made rattle circular instead of squares but used current wordmark (tm is on logo because its attached to wordmark)

Phillies - Raysox's Phillies Concept with other modifications by me such as colors and pinstipe background

Yankees - Used current wordmark instead of old one which had k looking like an R and added stitches too

Angels - Current A with Yellow Halo (that everyone knows they should have already) with Wings.. personally Fell inlove with lol

Athletics - Yellow should be more prominate and fixed "A's" and added stitched so it can be a baseball

White Sox - Needed something else in logo, team should have more white than black... also "White Sox" not black sox.. so the team should also wear what their team name is

Dodgers - Noticed Kevin attached red lines and added stitches too but i think their current thinner wordmark works better

Pirates - Current logo thought that yellow should be more dominate with yellow bandana and added brown in itRoyals - Current lighter blue on bottom and current blue border

Marlins - Not crazy bout this but wanted the orange to stand out more

Astros - Current Wordmark with 70s-80s color scheme.. current A(star) and 80s H combined

Blue Jays - Late 90s Jay in cleaned up original Jays logo

Other Bloggers Works Credited to

Brewers - TheFloridianLogoMan's Brewers

Tigers - Bmac's Tigers concept that everyone loves lolIndians - Current logo but give credit to Raysox's Indian Concept but changed red with white because white feathers were dipped into paint by native americans

Red Sox - Current Red Sox logo with green border and added baseball because having logo of just socks is stupid (prolly yankees in me is speaking lol)

Rays - Credit to Kevin's Rays but changed border to previous blue

Nationals - Current Border with whitehouse but noticed that Raysox's National Concept is similar so ill give credit lol

Cubs - Kevin's concept

Current Logos

Rangers - Current Alternate

Giants

Cardinals

Braves

Reds - 67-71 logo without border.. agree with Dayton BlueMets

Twins - Current Alternate

Orioles

Archived