4 UGA Pro Combat Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

Not really a fan of the last two at all. I like the idea behind the second one a lot, but it just doesn't feel like Georgia to me. My favorite is easily the first. Fantastic idea. Though I would either drop all of the white trim as it's not found in the helmet or pants, or just incorporate it completely. (You know what I mean... add it back to the standard red/white/black stripe). It just looks a little awkward as it's only found exclusively on the sleeve striping. Other than that, fantastic on the first one! This is really, very close to what I want us to wear vs the Broncos.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like these a lot...but here's one that I think you should try.

White Helmet

Red Jersey w/ Silver Number Outlined in Black

White Pants

Red Cleats(You know nike likes to go all out on their pro combat cleats too)

I really wanna see a red v. blue game

Untitled.png

ugaexportA.png

I feel like this would be perfect if for Ohio State if they decided to go in the direction of a black uniform. obviously change the stripes to match their current ones and take off the "G" and replace with Buckeye leaves and you've got it perfect. And that's coming from someone who is against us wearing anything other than our regular home and away jerseys. (I don't have a problem with other schools doing whatever they want though)

coming from a loyal tech fan, these are the most hideous things on the planet! haha but seriously, great job. i really like how you kept the jerseys traditional but modernized them. my favorite is by far the black jersey combo followed by the gray. i love the triple stripe sleeves, it reminds me of erk's junkyard dawgs. im not so big on the helmet stripes, i just kinda like uga's helmets now and i think they would complement all of these uniforms. i like how you put a little twist on the pant stripes as well. try to get these between the hedges! where did you find this uniform template? i would love to play around with it.

Archived