New York State License Plate(s)

awinagainov0708

I kind of like Ohio's new plates.

personalized_ohio2.jpg

Get right out of here.

:P

A lot of people I know hate these plates, considering the nice and clean red, white and blue ones they replaced:

1270136944_2113-x.jpg

I still have these on my car. I was lucky as they'd stopped making them by the time I registered my car in Ohio. They just had a stock of them left over.

You could replace the UPC bar /security codes on the bottom with the month on the bottom left and the year on the bottom right. Also, how about a scenic design plate of tourist attractions of New York State along the geograpic border drawing of the state( For example- Catskills and Adirondacks, The Halfmoon sailing on the Hudson, Grapes represent the Finger Lakes wineries, Horses for Saratoga, Manhattan Skyline with the Statue of Liberty, AND the Montauk Lighthouse)? It might be difficult, but it might be worth a try!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

DC looks great. Delaware is too, but I'm not sure about the readability of white letters against that background. Maybe you could darken the background or make the dies (that is the correct term, right?) the same shade of copper as "Delaware."

License Plates

I personally think New York's plates are beautiful, but Massachusetts blows the rest of the nation away.

You're from here aren't you?

I think our plates are plain and boring.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Since you mentioned Delaware, I have seen the tiny small old black and white plates from the 1920's-1930's on some newer late model vehicles. If DelDot still had these plates in circulation, do you think that there would be vanity plates with one character, like....are you ready.....?

Yes...the lowly ? as a single character on the old black and white Delaware license plate!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

License Plates

I personally think New York's plates are beautiful, but Massachusetts blows the rest of the nation away.

You're from here aren't you?

I think our plates are plain and boring.

www.15q.net - Look at Kentucky's smiling sunrise.

No, I think that The Spirit of America is great. It's plain and simple, legible and iconic. It can be drawn from memory.

Kinda off topic....

It looks like Georgia is about to get a new license plate again. Eight proposed designs are vying to become the next Standard Issue license plate. All have peach themes, in competition with neighboring state Florida, and 2 or 3 have "In God We Trust. Voting continues until August 8, so vote!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Archived