My Fantasy University

johnrafael

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Decided to take this project again. Maybe no one will interest, but is a question of VITAL IMPORTANCE now.

Come Back with fight song. FYI, and for good explain, all text in bold is fictional.

7. Fight Songs

Soria University never had a major fight song. In the Athletic Department, every team have a specific music to enter the field.

Soccer: Rhythm of the Beat (Deep Insight): Since 2009.

Rhythm of The Beat

Basketball: Solar Midnite (Lupe Fiasco): Since 2010. Choose a Basketball Song was difficult, because nothing work with Bats. Solar Midnite appear in Twilight Saga have been so f'n nice. Everybody liked.

Baseball: Blue Moon (The Marcels): Since 1978. It's a Classic. But any sport want it as a Major Fight Song. Baseball picked up and use it.

Blue Moon

Fencing: Fade to Black (Sonata Arctica): Since 2008. The Fencing fight song was a big surprise for all of university. The first appearance was in the National Finals of 2008. All lights in Arena are switched off an then the music started. The entire school started to scream when the Team enter the field, Lighted only by locker room lamps and covered by silver fog. Incredible.After it, all sports have used Fade to Black at least one time, but ever returned to original songs.

Football: Mindfields (The Prodigy): Since 2005. The Matrix song. Using for all games, except for "Capitals' Bowl". Capitals' Bowl is a Annual Preseason Game where SU faces Lexford University Monarchs. In 2007, to unveil new BFBS kits, Monarchs have entered field with "Divano", from Era. The game ended 47-2 to Soria. And Since 2008, Soria uses Divano to Capitals' Bowl.

Mindfields and Divano

You Have The Stadium, I'll give you the field. I never liked the idea of use coloured grass in all of field, then, no purple grass, no black grass. Simply old and good green. Purple in endzones and nothing more.

Field.jpg

It's good to have C&C after 1 month stopped.

Archived