Boise State can't wear all-blue at home

RyanB06

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that home field advantage ment you had an advantage on the other team. It's their stadium, their field, I really think they should be able to wear Blue if they want. It is not like the blue uniforms match the color of the turf so well that you can't see the players.

columbusdestroyersrf6.png

osuzd9.png

While it may be a competitive advantage, I think personally the players on the field are the real competitive advantage. And if Chris Peterson doesn't like the rule, then go back to the WAC.

See, here's a diff between the Mountain West and the SEC. The SEC, when it makes a uniform rule for football, goes and protects the home team's right to wear the uniform they want. Remember, in the NCAA, in the absence of other conference-based rules, the visiting team has the right to wear white and force the home team to wear dark. (In the SEC, for conference games, the home team has the call (blame Vanderbilt saying LSU couldn't wear white at home about 15 years ago).

Meanwhile, the Mountain West rules against the home team's right to wear the uniform they might want. Boise State might be wearing a lot of blue/white or blue/orange or all orange because they can't wear blue/blue and of course, the visitors can always demand to wear white.

LvZYtbZ.png

Cue white or orange turf.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

See, here's a diff between the Mountain West and the SEC. The SEC, when it makes a uniform rule for football, goes and protects the home team's right to wear the uniform they want. Remember, in the NCAA, in the absence of other conference-based rules, the visiting team has the right to wear white and force the home team to wear dark. (In the SEC, for conference games, the home team has the call (blame Vanderbilt saying LSU couldn't wear white at home about 15 years ago).

Meanwhile, the Mountain West rules against the home team's right to wear the uniform they might want. Boise State might be wearing a lot of blue/white or blue/orange or all orange because they can't wear blue/blue and of course, the visitors can always demand to wear white.

Now the MWC should start paying players, letting them cheat, steal and arrested so they can be more like the SEC

Boise%20State%20vs%20Sac%20State%200071.jpg

Oh no they're invisible!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Boise%20State%20vs%20Sac%20State%200071.jpg

Oh no they're invisible!

That's their old uniform. But the point still stands, this rule makes no sense. The MWC is just trying to get attention.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived