Boise State can't wear all-blue at home

RyanB06

It does a lot to set them apart from Florida, and the grey plays a big part in that.

Who has a problem differentiating between Boise and Florida? Monochrome blue (or even blue-blue-orange/white) gives off a very different vibe than orange-blue-white.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even at a relatively low level, Boise State players can be obscured by the color of the field.

5980997667_2485192c92_o.png

It doesn't take much in a very fast game like football. Is it a massive advantage? Doubtful. But is it enough to sway the outcome? That seems hard to deny.

Sorry, but I fail to see how a photo of an undefended University of Idaho offensive scrimmage proves any point whatsoever.

i haven't read all 13 pages (when i am writing this) and this argument may well have been brought up, but for those who say colorado state should not be allowed to wear all green at home because boise can't be all blue, i would say that its not colorado state's fault that the natural color of grass is green and they chose to play on a naturally colored turf surface. but boise state consciously chose to make their artifical surface blue which no grass is, that shade anyway. not even kentucky bluegrass.

i don't see this as a rule stating boise can't be all blue so much as it being the mountain west taking a stand against this ridiculous non-green football field trend that they started as a gimmick. this rule for boise goes away when they get a green home field.

Even at a relatively low level, Boise State players can be obscured by the color of the field.

It doesn't take much in a very fast game like football. Is it a massive advantage? Doubtful. But is it enough to sway the outcome? That seems hard to deny.

Sorry, but I fail to see how a photo of an undefended University of Idaho offensive scrimmage proves any point whatsoever.

postofday.png

Where's the center? And what happened to the left guard? He's got no left arm!

Archived