Detroit Lions Refresh

drdougfresh

Does anyone have any input on this? Or has another thread fallen victim to trolling?

I really like it in action. Do you have an action template from the back so I could see how the back stripe looks?

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest when I saw the white helmet in vector form I wasn't convinced but then when I saw the photo real rendering I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and found myself really liking it. With that said, I'm not a fan of the black helmet at all and the jersey just reminds of the new Jags one but in Lions colours and to be honest I'm not a big fan of the Jags new duds.

Good well rendered effort but I'm not feeling the black for black sake approach and jerseys that remind me of another team. I think an alt white helmet would be an awesome addition if the NFL ever allowed alt helmets but probably quite rightly, as it's the most identifiable thing in the sport, the NFL take a one and done approach with helmets in order to maintain brand strength.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Haha not sure on the Flacco, you'd have to ask Davidson. It looks like him a little bit.

As for the black, yes, I realize people hate black. Overused in sports? Oh yes. But I like how it looks with the blue. It's not necessarily BFBS, as it's already a team color. I'm just using it more. The front striping (now that I'm looking at them) looks a lot like their current unis. For argument's sake (and my readiness to move on to something less restrictive), I'm just going to say that in my world, the Jags are wearing their old unis- which were much better IMO.

Thanks for the feedback guys, nice to finally get something that's actually thought-out.

Archived