Idaho Steelheads logo change

kiwi_canadian

It looks like the Steelheads of the ECHL are changing up their logos. They were using this:

258vgffy17fyesw1sff9ry7h0.gif

But now it appears they are going with the fish logo full time now:

g5a3fbfjnnkn8uid20fkq5y3k.gif

They have it on their website now and it's the logo at the top of the ECHL page now as well.

It looks like the Steelheads of the ECHL are changing up their logos. They were using this:

They have it on their website now and it's the logo at the top of the ECHL page now as well.

Looks good; I hated the "Steel Head" approach to the logo instead of the fish. Now, they're using the actual term for the name--the fish. We need more fish in major pro/college sports.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Looks good; I hated the "Steel Head" approach to the logo instead of the fish. Now, they're using the actual term for the name--the fish. We need more fish in major pro/college sports.

:woot:(**) (**) (**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

As you can see, I agree with this statement.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Well thank you to the Victoria Royals management for folding that "other" team with a fish logo, so the Steelies could promote our fish logo. Still have a soft spot for thisidaho-steelheads-jersey-profile.jpg, but it could just be the fact that all of my Steelheads merch has the old logo on it.

soundersbanner.png

I like it--this Idahoan is very pleased with the fish logo.

Regarding fish identities, I'm surprised that no team has adopted the Cutthroat as a nickname. While the Idaho Falls rookie-league have a unique identity--the Chukars--I thought they would have been so much cooler as the Idaho Falls Cutthroats. I grew up in Idaho, and I still had to rely on Wikipedia to learn what chukar is.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I like it--this Idahoan is very pleased with the fish logo.

Regarding fish identities, I'm surprised that no team has adopted the Cutthroat as a nickname. While the Idaho Falls rookie-league have a unique identity--the Chukars--I thought they would have been so much cooler as the Idaho Falls Cutthroats. I grew up in Idaho, and I still had to rely on Wikipedia to learn what chukar is.

I think that one of the proposed names for the Boise Burn af2 team was Cutthroats. Also the nearby Treasure Valley Community College is named Chukars as well.

soundersbanner.png

Archived