If you were in charge of the United States Soccer Federation, who would you hire as a manager to replace Bob Bradley?

Jahgee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we've hired Klinsmann, I expect at minimum seven victories and seven clean sheets in the 2014 World Cup for the United States (anything less is a disappointment to true American soccer fans).

Less than 10 hours into his tenure and the 'willmorris' hyperbole machine was around six hours late.

Now that we've hired Klinsmann, I expect at minimum seven victories and seven clean sheets in the 2014 World Cup for the United States (anything less is a disappointment to true American soccer fans).

Less than 10 hours into his tenure and the 'willmorris' hyperbole machine was around six hours late.

Don't question my patriotism.

LvZYtbZ.png

I won't.

Does perfect practice make perfect?

I won't.

I am just charging Klinsmann with getting the United States men's national team to a level befitting this nation.

LvZYtbZ.png

I won't.

I am just charging Klinsmann with getting the United States men's national team to a level befitting this nation.

Which is either perfection or clean sheets and wins in PKs (like Paraguay, but actually successful in winning a tournament)?

BTW, I do appreciate your SEC "Hyperbole machine" for NCAA football season as it ticks off the board.

I'd have thrown a bone to Diego Maradona...but I digress.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'd have thrown a bone to Diego Maradona...but I digress.

If you coated said bone in coke you'd have yourself a new train wreck of a coach!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived