Soccer Concepts

crkraider22

um, is there anyway we're going to get this template? I can understand if you want to keep it to your self, but that template is AMAZING!

looks like hammer9's template from sortitoutsi.net, can also be obtained from fm-base.co.uk

Are those Illustrator templates? Or could they be used in Inkscape?

gYH2mW9.png

Are those Illustrator templates? Or could they be used in Inkscape?

they're .psd

dont think Ive seen a template come from any of those sites in anything other than photoshop format

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

um, is there anyway we're going to get this template? I can understand if you want to keep it to your self, but that template is AMAZING!

looks like hammer9's template from sortitoutsi.net, can also be obtained from fm-base.co.uk

I know this because I use this template for updating the kits on Football Manager 2011... if not its a very similar template

also RE: theflakeband I dont see how in any way you are offended by this... this is a CONCEPT working on a REALISTIC template (ie fabric textures and shadows) whereas what you do is RECREATE real kits on a paint template. Completely different things but both done to a high standard IMO.

I particularly like the San Juan ones, great colour scheme, but would move the Nike tick further from the badge on the first two kits

I'm having trouble finding it, would it be too much trouble to post a direct link?

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived